• The Original Series
    • Next Generation
    • Deep Space 9
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • They all suck
    • They all rule

• 2 weeks later...

Voyager was one of the best. None of them were very good before the third season. Season three of Enterprise was very good, so i think if they keep it going how the loast season did, then it will be a good series.

According to that idiot Berman the next film is going to be nothing to do with any previous Trek characters or situations, and set before[/i'] Enterprise.

Oh please god no. I'm fed up with that crap - I want one in the future, past Voyager.

Preferably with timeships, so I can listen to them make up ridiculous scientific terms :P

According to that idiot Berman the next film is going to be nothing to do with any previous Trek characters or situations, and set before[/i'] Enterprise.
Whoa.

I'm with dave on feelings about that. How could they ever think of going back earlier than Enterprise? They must be trying to find out how far the fanboys are willing to go before they can be sure about sacking the creativity department. What's it going to be about?

Zephram Cochrane?

World War Three?

The Eugenics War? :rolleyes:

First I want to adress the point about all the species in the galexie being descended from one race. I wached the episoded about three weeks ago so I remember it well. The message that was left behind 4 million years ago said that they planted genetic material in the primorial soup of 19 worlds and that they created the races in ther own image not a big deal but I thought it needed to be corrected.

I think a series or a few movies ~2-3 about species 8472 is needed in voyager they set the stage for a remarcable story.

Enterprize sucks. I did enjoy it a little. but there isint much science that was discussed. From the first episode of season three I knew the story would last most of the season.