Birth of Earth

jsispat

I have different idea reg birth of earth. actually meteoroids are seeds of planets, produced by planets. birth of planets are from that seeds or meteoroids germination or birth of like plants from their seeds, Birth of all planets is same as birth of plants in forest.

Pls follow the link below to see the snap for more clarification.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs127&d=08226&...s_wood1354.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sir i request you to pls cosider only forgetting the scintific theory.may be possible you have interest in.

no and no from me.

Interesting anagram here: JSISPAT ~ SPAT JIS

Edited by DrP

You mean ignore the scientific theory that is experimentally tested and go with something with no evidence?

Not just is there no evidence of it - it's obviously wrong! It's like saying (to explain waxing and waining)'the moon is made of cheese and every month it gets eaten away alittle by little by clangers and gets put back again when the giant interstella cheese delivery man replenishes its supply'. Where can I publish my theory where it will be taken seriously?

sir i request you to pls cosider only forgetting the scintific theory.may be possible you have interest in.
I would request that you avoid text speak. We have members from all over the globe and if you wish to be understood over this electronic medium, you should make every attempt to make it easy for your audience.

Since this idea is speculation and not accepted science, I'm going to move this to Speculations.

Also, jsispat, your link is broken. Please fix it, since it leads us to some sort of spammy advertisement.

Also, jsispat, your link is broken. Please fix it, since it leads us to some sort of spammy advertisement.

Perhaps the author realised it was drivel and closed it down.

PS - I've realised I might have been a bit insensitive to jizsplat's feelings in this thread and hope he takes no personal offence and acepts my apology for anything that might be considered rude, piss taking or derogatory in any way.

Perhaps the author realised it was drivel and closed it down.
Or jsispat copy / pasted and included the ellipses used to abbreviate the link.

PS - I've realised I might have been a bit insensitive to jizsplat's feelings in this thread and hope he takes no personal offence and acepts my apology for anything that might be considered rude, piss taking or derogatory in any way.
Like calling him jizsplat when his username is jsispat?

I'm reading it as js-is-pat.

you watch the log of tree monutely and see the results

What is the log of tree monutely? Excuse my ignorance but I've not heard of it nor can I find anything about it by searching.

Earth wasn't born, it is NOT alive (in the same way that a tree is alive, although I appreciate that all the living stuff on the earth make it 'alive' that is a different alive)...

pls tell me what is the strong reason that you say planets can not be alive thing.

you see the attached snap . you will see birth of earth like birth of tree so earth is living thing like tree.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs127&d=08226&...s_wood1354.jpg

jsispat, please copy your URLs directly from the sites, not from the search engine links. Those ellipses (the ...) are breaking your link and sending us to advertisements. Please stop doing this.

planets do not -

-eat

-metabolize

-reproduce(either sexually or asexually)

-breathe

-respond to simuli

-do, well anything

if planets are alive then this rock i have on my desk is alive.

- planets taking energy from sun

- produces meteroids or seeds like tree

- breath like tree

- not know meaning of simuli

- we live on dead skin of planets like dead skin cover of tree.that is why we can not feel anything.

- planets taking energy from sun

radiates same heat back out like any other object left in the sun.

- produces meteroids or seeds like tree

only when struck by a large asteroid. meteroids are rocks nothing more. and most objects do tend to break into bits when hit with something like an asteroid.

- breath like tree

proove it, and i want sources.

- not know meaning of simuli

should be stimuli my keyboard is a bit sucky.

- we live on dead skin of planets like dead skin cover of tree.that is why we can not feel anything.

you really have no clue do you?

radiates same heat back out like any other object left in the sun.

only when struck by a large asteroid. meteroids are rocks nothing more. and most objects do tend to break into bits when hit with something like an asteroid.

proove it, and i want sources.

should be stimuli my keyboard is a bit sucky.

you really have no clue do you?

Pls see the attached snaps for more clarification.

240px-TreeKnot.jpg

15042008423.jpg

Taxus_wood1.JPG

Barbie%20Doll.jpg

This doll is alive. Note the hair, just like a real human woman. Note the dress; no lifeless thing would wear a dress like that. She has hands, a head and neck, and although you can't see them, she has legs and feet just like a real person.

Conclusion: Barbie is a real person.

Q.E.D.

It's actually quite a nice romaniticism.. I used to let myself daydream and think about the solar system being one big atom with the sun at the centre and the planets as electrons etc.. but then you have to wake up, smile and say 'that was a nice idea - it cheered me up for a moment, but, it's obviously fantasy so lets get back to the real world' When I saw you picture of the tree etc. I let mind wander into thinking about a living earth with trees and stuff - and we were like ants on the tree.. and we all love each other... and it made me smile a bit. Then I though 'what a nice idea...... obviously complete fantasy though' and then got back to work.

I'm off to hug a tree.....

I find your theory fascinating and i find it disconcerning that people here are always willing to rule out something they dont understand. Anything is a possibility and even if you cant back it up, it is still intersting to think about the many options that could be real.