What the 'Latest reputation received' ?

aommaster

A couple of things really:

Eventually we may employ a filter that people can activate to filter out posts from "bad" posters if they so choose. You have more influence over other posters and whether or not they will be seen (when the filter is on). Also access to things like the arcade, shop, and things of that nature. Special privilidges and other things will also come with reputation points.

Well, check in ur user CP. At the bottom, there will be a section saying 'latest reputation received'. Check there. A red means - points. A green means + points. In the title area, it will tell u 'x points total' . that is the total number of points u have got!

How can you tell who gave you the review' date=' and how can you tell for which post it is.

And what about people that give you bad ones because they don't agree with you?[/quote']

Mods can tell because we are leet.

So when you give me negative reputation for posting "derogatory remarks" in the Gay Marriage Ban in Constitution thread, which is (a) not true, and (b) fkin hilarious considering your stance, I tend to notice.

Well, check in ur user CP. At the bottom, there will be a section saying 'latest reputation received'. Check there. A red means - points. A green means + points. In the title area, it will tell u 'x points total' . that is the total number of points u have got!

it says nothing... there isn't a "latest reputation recieved" to click

does that mean i have no reputation points?

except when i click the add reputation points button on my post it says i have 10 points, is that default?