Exams Are Over!!!! :P

insane_alien

My exams for third year finished yesterday. They were also the reason i was banned, SFN was too much of a distraction :P.

Overall i think i did pretty well in Separation Processes 1(diffusion and solid/liquid separation) & 2(Distillation,absorbtion/stripping) and Heat Exchanger Networks.

Biochemical Engineering was a complete disaster though, i don't even know if i did enough to pass that one. The whole class feels the same, the exam was nothing like the past papers or any tutorial questions in the notes. some of us even ent through it afterwards with the notes(which sucked ass) and couldn't get anywhere with it.

who else is finished/finishing exams now or soon?

Congrats - enjoy your summer!!! Are you working or having some free time?

I finnished my finals about 15 years ago now! :eek: And submitted my PhD thesis in 2000! Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Congrats! I finished my exams 3 weeks ago. I passed all of them with really high grades.

RE Bioengineering: Are you at least passing the class? Sorry to hear about your disaster on that exam....

well, there was only some quizzes on webct for about 10% of the marks but those turned into a disaster as well(they only worked sporadically and often marked stuff that was correct as wrong) so he just gave us those marks anyway. there was no other course work.

we've heard similar stories from the fourth years who had classes by the same lecturer. apparently they went and complained to the dean about him. he's not a poplar guy at the moment.