Thorium Lantern mantles

omega54

Hello Everyone - I just wanted to announce to anyone who needs or requires

for home lab experiments such as in Cloud Chambers or simple geiger counter check sources.

That you can now find Thorium Lantern mantles and also have available at

a very low prices, some very nice lead containers w/lids, for storage of your check sources or radioactive rocks in your collection-Limited Quanity on the larger pieces.

Also, anyone that has any used lab equipment wishing to sell, may list it for free under our section titled "RADWARE", for FREE, no limit timelimit, photos

of the equipment also accepted!

Please email me or our company to request to place your equipment on this list, please supply description and any photos to be posted.

All of the above items and more at :

UnitedNucleus ;)

• 6 months later...

Back when I played WoW with a few friends of mine I recall mentioning how silly it would be to actually make armor and weapons out of real thorium (with the possible exception of a mace or something) and the response was something like "lol nerd".

Anyway, I could sure go for some thorium but the website doesn't seem to exist anymore. :| Also, damn Norway and their thorium stockpile that they are unwilling to sell to random people!

PS. I wonder if you can craft uranium gear and ammo in WotLK...

I just noticed your reply to this thread, please be aware that UnitedNucleus has changed its name to Nuclearon.

We have just made a new post with the link to our company's site, plus explaining some of the many items available to everyone.

Our site can be found here NUCLEARON

Thank you

Omega54

Back when I played WoW I talked to some of my friends how silly it would be to actually make armor and weapons out of thorium (with the possible exception of a mace or something) and the response was something like "lol nerd".

Anyway, I could sure go for some thorium but the website doesn't seem to exist anymore. :|

• 1 month later...