Holding anti-matter

I have recently come across in my book about how people are able to hold plasma in a magnetic field, in which the north and south pole reach and equilibrium.

Anyway, I was wondering, would the same be true for anti-matter within a vacuum?

The way we hold our anti-matter at Fermilab is after the anti-matter is created it we separate it with a strong magnetic field that then 'pushes' it into a large tank where a strong magnetic field all around it keeps it in the middle of the best vacuum money can buy until we need it for something.

Like colliding with some protons.

The way we hold our anti-matter at Fermilab is after the anti-matter is created it we separate it with a strong magnetic field that then 'pushes' it into a large tank where a strong magnetic field all around it keeps it in the middle of the best vacuum money can buy until we need it for something.

Like colliding with some protons.

How long can you hold if for?

Yes, I am familiar with the penning trap. Also, Angels and Demons is a great book that I have read. However, I just visited the Athena project and the Alpha project on anti-hydrogen, and I'm not sure what they're actually doing though.

For one antiparticle?

The energy given off by a p-bar proton collision is huge. Especially at the velocity it would be traveling to have to escape the magnetic tensor field.

I dunno the exacts though.

I wish! I tried once to make him come at my house, make him watch some science videos and stuff life that, and realize that the bullshit he's in is worth nothing, but you know that he said to me: "I don't want to become a nerd like you!"

Speechless!!!

Well, you got a steam turbine right, and a tub beneath it, you have plasma torches burning whatever the hell you want to put in the tub, which turns the steam turbine which gives your electricity to run the plasma torches. All that is needed is a 1:1 ratio.

Then all the metals etc, melt down and filter into the bottom, making the best insulation known to man.

Which means money.

And geekiness.

Angels & Demons...ugh

I totally agree the Author sucks, but he's a fiction writer... and did like some of Angels and Demons, however some of the book was kind of confusing in the way it was bsing me. Stephen Hawkings or even Carl Sagan I think are much better writers, as well as stay consistent to the truth.