a fresh start black hole

lo

I will learn how to communicate properly with you people. I will learn the math that it takes to do this. I will work on my grammar. This all will take some time .

I will have questions about math. and how to understand things like Me=5.9736times 10 to the 24 =5973600000000000000000000.

That was the fist battle I have had on the internet, hey it was fun but not what i'm looking for. Thanks for closing the post that was out of hand.

so be nice I would love some good help.

ps. if you want to battle:-) im sure we can find some where els to do it not hear.

so how would I use this in an equation, if this makes no sense tell me .

mass and density at a rate of growth

mass and density x growth x over an amount of time . how would i say this in math terms if posible

OK.

Since you have clarified your question, I believe I understand it now.

No. The mass of the earth is not a scientific notation.

my computer is slow . how do you say it or what is the rite terms

so how would I use this in an equation, if this makes no sense tell me.

I am not completely sure what you mean but I suppose you want to know if and how you can do calculations when the appearing values are expressed in scienfic notation rather than written out as a single number with all the zeroes?

Let's take an example: Assume the mass of earth was [math]6 \cdot 10^{24}[/math] kg (didn't check the value and used 6 rather than 5.9... so I can do the calculation in my head and don't need to look for a calculator) and that Jupiter was 318 times heavier than earth. What is the mass of Jupiter? Surely it's mJ = 318 * mE, so let's plug values in:

[math] mJ = 318 \cdot \left( 6 \cdot 10^{24} \text{ kg} \right) [/math]

The term inside the parentheses (the mass of earth in scientific notation) is just a normal product between two normal numbers. For a product of three of such numbers, it does not matter in which order you perform the multiplication (a*b*c = (a*b)*c = a*(b*c)). This means you can simply multiply the 6 and the 318 first, and then the exponent term.

[math] mJ = \left( 318 \cdot 6 \right) \cdot 10^{24}\text{ kg} [/math]

318*6 = 1800 + 60 + 48 = 1908, so as an intermediate result we get

[math] mJ = 1908 \cdot 10^{24}\text{ kg} [/math]

Now let's convert that back to standard scientific notation which uses only one decimal digit before the comma by rewriting 1908 as 1.908 * 1000.

[math] mJ = 1.908 \cdot 1000 \cdot 10^{24}\text{ kg} [/math]

The factor 1000 can be absorbed into the term with the exponent. 1000 = 10*10*10 = 10³ and [math]10^{24}[/math] = 10*10*...*10, meaning

[math] mJ = 1.908 \cdot \underbrace{10\cdot 10 \cdot 10}_{3 \text{ times}} \cdot \underbrace{10 \cdot \ldots \cdot 10}_{24 \text{times}}\text{ kg} [/math]

Taking together all the factors of 10, you get to

[math] mJ = 1.908 \cdot \underbrace{10\cdot \ldots \cdot 10}_{27 \text{ times}} \text{ kg} [/math].

Rewriting the product of 10s in scientific notation you end up with

[math] mJ = 1.908 \cdot 10^{27} \text{ kg}[/math].

Note that this is the super-pedestrian way. In reality, it's actually a one-liner if you are used to the scientific notation.

I might be wrong but it is the mass of the earth a scientific notation.

Without units, the number is meaningless. Is it the mass of the earth in stones, amus, monkeys, etc? When giving figures, one must use units. It's just one more part of being understood.(See how different we are when you try to be comprehensible?)

NOW I have some studding to do, I understand but not fully give me a day to proses the info, I know I need to know a lot more than this but a grate start. thank you guys very much .:)

That was the fist battle I have had on the internet, hey it was fun but not what i'm looking for. Thanks for closing the post that was out of hand.

Our staff are capable of deciding for themselves whether or not action is out of hand - that is why they are appointed.

so be nice I would love some good help.

It seems to me that half of your problem in getting help was due to the way in which you phrased your questions. If you can get that sorted out, I am sure you will receive more useful replies.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry I haven't talked in a while I am putting some stuff together . I am having a hard time finding out how much presser it takes to smash or split an atom if any of you know this number I need it in part of putting this explanation together .

this is not a fast project but in a month or two I hope to have this together enough to explain in an mathematical understanding .

ps thanks

• 1 month later...

A permanent, electro magnetic, thermal conductive, nuclear driven, static electrical, gravitational magnetic filed, x ray, generator . a black hole that dose not conflict with physics