Can you identify the background of this man?

H.D

• 4 weeks later...

There is a forum http://www.biodiversityforum.com/. This would be the appropriate forum for your inquiry. They would be better able to address your question.

I would say east of the Black Sea, Hungarian to Turkish, he may have wound up in even Italy or France but not likely much more farther than Austria.

Probably not Portuguese. If he was Hebrew I think the hair would wrap more around his arm. His ears are rather large and he has a rather low head, this suggests he is closer to a Turk. What is going on with his teeth, I cannot be sure.

Looks an awful lot like Paul Simon on this gentlemans mouth is fuller and and his fingers are less Poland Syndrom or Huntington's, I'm not sure what causes this.

Paul Simon is said to be born of Jews from Hungary. This guy looks more towards Bulgaria at least.

TWAIN05_158.jpg

That being said, en masse, Palestine does not cry for either of them at this time.

And now that I look at them, Pauls hands may just need some lotion on them (and he could trim those nails).

paul-simon_carrie_fisher-wedding-photo.jpg

Nice teeth (--and gums!). >:D It's a wonder why he doesn't smile more often.

Maybe it's New Jersey but it made me think of Mario Cantone.

Mario_Cantone_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

mario-cantone.jpg

Vas the deffrins between Hungary, Turkey and New Jersey?