Since no one will reply to my PMs

Can someone PLEASE delete my account. I have been trying every year when I get my birthday email from you. I have actively been sending PMs for over 2 weeks and no one is acknowleging my requests. :doh:

I just want to be deleted. I haven't posted here in 2 or 3 years.

Thank you.

I turned off the vbulletin birthday email. We don't typically delete accounts.

you could also do it yourself in the user cp by turning off emails from administrators, I believe.

But who wouldn't want to post of SFN anyway?:eek:

It's not particularly polite storing data of/about people that explicitely said they don't want you to - to say the least.
That's part of signing up and visiting the website -- you agree that we store the information you give us. She is more than welcome to login and change every detail so that the account can no longer be associated with her. But it is unreasonable to suggest that I should honor every request to delete specific information about someone that they gave us on registration.

I agree. What if we need that information later on to determine if a new member was here previously, and perhaps had actions taken against them for, say, harassing other users? If we honored that request then we wouldn't have that capability.

That's part of signing up and visiting the website -- you agree that we store the information you give us. She is more than welcome to login and change every detail so that the account can no longer be associated with her. But it is unreasonable to suggest that I should honor every request to delete specific information about someone that they gave us on registration.

Well that stinks and doesn't make much sense. Can you show me your terms of service that show that my information is now your property? I am just asking that my account be deleted, I haven't even really posted here that would be worth your time to look back at.

Please ban me then. Trust me, I won't be back.

We can gladly remove your information. However, deleting your account would result in your posts vanishing and create continuity problems in threads. vBulletin doesn't even provide for deleting users as far as I know.

If you would like us to remove specific information we can gladly oblige.

Well that stinks and doesn't make much sense. Can you show me your terms of service that show that my information is now your property? I am just asking that my account be deleted, I haven't even really posted here that would be worth your time to look back at.
It's not in the terms of service and it does make sense.

Please ban me then. Trust me, I won't be back.
Why not just stop visiting? Why the big stink? I turned off happy birthday emails. You can login and change your password and email address. Why not just take those steps and never come back?