Remember

ydoaPs

well I`m catering for 50+ people tonight, I got over 6 kilos of Chili, plenty hot dogs and baked potatoes.

then there will be over 600GBP worth (about 1200 dollars) of Fireworks deployed that I have to coordinate also.

Thank goodness for Radio links and firing boxes :)

should be quite a good Party!

well I`m catering for 50+ people tonight, I got over 6 kilos of Chili, plenty hot dogs and baked potatoes.

then there will be over 600GBP worth (about 1200 dollars) of Fireworks deployed that I have to coordinate also.

yeah, definitely can't make that one. i'm already too drunk to drive and i have a lab in ten minutes. then once it gets dark(and i've cycled a few units out of my blood stream) a bunch of us are going to g turn a field into a warzone.

then go continue drinking. then go to uni the following morningg hungover.

Use the fireworks for entertainment; 6 kilos of your chili should be enough to incapacitate Parliament. ;)

actually I was a little but nervous about the whole thing this morning.

but with a few prayers and good thoughts from my friends, all seems to working out quite well, despite a few little Hiccups (someone forgot the Warning ribbon to cordon off the firing site, and the main tinder load for the bonfire can`t be delivered).

but the Pyro crew are due here in about half hour, 2 from down London and one from Lancashire.

the Bonfire construction team is dispatched and building now as I type, the food is all prep`d and will be ready to go.

I`ve even got Glow-Sticks for the kids (Non Isotope based).

well, I`ve just got back in, and am flat out Exhausted!

we did 2 firings with food in between, most came back for seconds too, so I can`t have been That bad :)

the Finale was just Awesome! we did "Tigers Revenge" as the last shot and you don`t see many Pro displays that good! no wonder it won the UK Firework award in 95, the Fan barrages were excellent too, so I think Next year when the word gets around it will be 100+ people I`m looking after!

Since I work 14 hour days(and live roughly 30-45 min from work), I didn't really get a chance to celebrate.....no fireworks for me :(

But I did walk around Walmart in a Guy Fawkes mask. I currently live in New York, so it shouldn't have surprised me that everyone just looked at me like I was some sort of crazy person.