Can someone explain this trick?

Externet

Did you try it yourself and did it work? Spontaneously, I have no idea how it works. My guess would be a chemical reaction that draws thermal energy from the water; not sure what you can to with NaCl, H20 and O2. Assuming the trick really works and isn't some fake, that's a very nice video.

It is indeed a trick.

First there is the misdirection with the straw and salt. There is a change in lighting at the 43 second mark, this is where the switch is made.

The ice forming is the ice melting played backwards at high speed. When the glass is turned over at the 55 second mark you can see the drops moving up from the table to the glass.

It's cleverly done and if you read the comments below the vid he keeps the joke going. I think he's out to see who will sound off about how it's done and have a quiet laugh at them.

I like it.

the change in lighting is the biggest reason that its a fake, lol

I would say that this is not the biggest reason. Lighting can change for many reasons (sun coming out from behind clouds, etc), so this by its self is not a good reason.

However, the fact that if you watch the "drips" as he is pouring out the water and that they actually move from the table back into the jug (a clear violation of gravity), then that is the biggest reason that the video is a fake.

Also, looking at the energy involved. Water contains a lot of energy (specific heat capacity). When you freeze something, you have to remove that energy. To release that much energy in such a short space of time would most likely have melted the glass, burned a hole in the table and other things.