Anti-matter Questionaire

I was wondering...if matter makes up the universe, planets, life and so forth, then is it believed that anti-matter would exist as a mirror image of this? Or could anti-matter really exist in any form? Do we know?

Could anti-matter all exist in one condensed point in the universe as one massive planet or a ridiculously cluttered solar system?

Does it follow that the laws of physics, as they apply to matter, would have to apply to anti-matter?

The problem with antimatter, is the C symmetry is not conserved, and neither is the P symmetry as anti matter is often a... concotion of the weak nuclear force.

However, CP symmetry is conserved, so they don't follow the laws of physics that we see on the outside exactly, but on a deeper level, they appear to, though this is still a debated issue.

I think anti matter relates to matter the way dark matter and energy exist. I think this of course relates to time and everything else as in the present being the duality between the past and the future in regards to some universal wavefunction of wavefunctions.:D

I just dont know how to test it;)