Exterminating White People As A Solution

ParanoiA

This is a short clip of a former university professor, Dr. Kamau Kambon of North Carolina State University, explaining the "solution" to the problems faced by black folks is to exterminate white people. This took place at a Pro-Black Media Forum

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=8063

And here's an article for further reading:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46992

An excerpt:

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

Kambon's remarks reportedly received light applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

This is why we tend to see "pro-black" as anti-white. Just like most would cite pro-white as anti-black. Just semantics? I don't know.

But I do know that supposed "pro-<insert race here>" events or institutions foster racism. This race based exclusivity is practicing prejudice. It doesn't matter how nice or how well intended you want it to be - exclusivity based on race is wrong.

I'm glad the organizer denounced these statements, but there was some applause and I doubt those people would denounce any of this.

There's a great interview on Fox news with Rev Jesse Lee Peterson worth watching too. I don't know how to link to the video, but it's on the right side of the page.

http://www.foxnews.com/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh Yes! Little Impotent Mankind, still in his infancy with an Ego to Rival All !

Wonderfull! perfectly Wonderfull :)

*chuckles*

and not having realised yet that his Biggest "Enemy" is one he can`t see ordinarily and it`s right under his Nose! Quite literaly :)

And would blacks act any differently than whites do if they their situations are reversed? I seriously doubt it.

The worst part, that it would be considered non-PC to criticize this guy in public...

I mean, look at how they're crucifying Michael Richards, and he apologized. This guy is making very racists statements but is getting no heat (as far as I know)

Races are the first step in speciation which in H.sapiens has not gone far enough to prevent cross breeding ( ALL human races are interfertile ) .It is an unfortunate evolutionary given for one race to fear competition from another who is not quite like "us" . Take H sap vs H. neander . The same applies to memes as Sunni vs Shiite vs Christian etc . Maybe it is our challenge to rise above these biological imperatives . Sure genocide may do a job now ( Huti vs Tutu ) but in a few 1000 more generations------ new differences will arise ?

Who was the science fiction author that had the human race completely homogenized (cause to become equal by mixing)? The result was no more disease, higher brain function and a beautiful golden skin tone, among other things. The idea was that the blend completed the human race as a whole and allowed it to become significantly more than it's ethnic splinters.

The story didn't really center on that fact, it was more of a piece of exposition, but that's what I really remembered from the work.

Who was the science fiction author that had the human race completely homogenized (cause to become equal by mixing)? The result was no more disease, higher brain function and a beautiful golden skin tone, among other things. The idea was that the blend completed the human race as a whole and allowed it to become significantly more than it's ethnic splinters.

The story didn't really center on that fact, it was more of a piece of exposition, but that's what I really remembered from the work.

I would love to believe that's true. Sounds a little romantic and idealized to be a reality though. Nature always throws curve balls...

I would love to believe that's true. Sounds a little romantic and idealized to be a reality though. Nature always throws curve balls...
You don't see being forced to overcome racial tensions, planning genetically beyond your own lifetime and getting the entire planet to buy into the program as curve balls?

It would be a good justification for all the moral stories and religious doctrine we have, wouldn't it? Figure out how to live in peace and harmony and the result is eventual racial and social evolution on a tremendous scale with longevity and immunity to disease thrown in as icing on the cake.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea.

Dang, how did this guy slip by? I really thought we had everything dialed in perfect, but now he's gone and found out our little secret.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea.

Dang, how did this guy slip by? I really thought we had everything dialed in perfect, but now he's gone and found out our little secret.

Well, now that we've failed to prevent one person from coming up with this idea - now that it's out of the bag - I guess we can get rid of the retina scans, racial profiling and the DNA banks. After all...what else would we use them for?

The worst part, that it would be considered non-PC to criticize this guy in public...

Uh, I think it's politically correct to criticize genocide. Unless you mean that he's clearly mentally ill, and deserves our sympathy...

This is a short clip of a former university professor, Dr. Kamau Kambon of North Carolina State University, explaining the "solution" to the problems faced by black folks is to exterminate white people.

You know this is where you would expect me to begin franticaly screeching EX-TER-MIN-ATE, but I'm not gonna. This is just weird. How many time do people have to become what they hate befor they figure it out? I mean if this guy is so uppity about being repressed by whites, how is it logical to jump right to EX-TER-MIN-ATE-TION!

(PS, I'm 15/16ths white so you can understand my predisposition against EX-TER-MIN-ATE-TION!)

Uh, I think it's politically correct to criticize genocide. Unless you mean that he's clearly mentally ill, and deserves our sympathy...

The steryottpe (is that the right word) is that speaking against the opinion of a black guy is racist. I'm not sure how it would count in this case, . . but you never know, stranger things have happened than being labeld as racist for saying you don't want to be Exterminated.

You actually think this would be a good outcome?:confused:

The complete ending of diversity in favour of enforced conformity. That sounds like a mightmare to me. A nightmare that has strange echoes from the Nazis idea of a homogenous world of beautiful white people.

And anyway, mixing races doesn't eliminate disease, increase intelligence and the resultant skin tone isn't golden. The only scifi story i can remember in which the worlds peoples are deliberately homogenised is a cautionary tale. I'll dig it out and find the authors name.

Incidentally, does anyone notice the double standards here? Imagine if a white professor were to publicly call for the extermination of all blacks in order to solve the 'race problem'?

It's all kind of silly. All humans, regardless of race are within 99.8% of every other human in terms of genetic make up. So what's the fuss?

Mankinds penchant for quaint little catagories and pigeon holes.

nothing of any Real Substance though.

Incidentally, does anyone notice the double standards here? Imagine if a white professor were to publicly call for the extermination of all blacks in order to solve the 'race problem'?

Socially though it's like the cat vs the dog. Dog makes threats to the cat it's real, where as a cat making threats to the Dog is more ignored. They do both make threats, but they don't hold the same weight. Assuming though thats how society sees race, socially.

Is anyone actually defending this guy? (There certainly isn't anyone, here, defending him.) If not, then how is there a double standard? The sentiment seems to be, "What a crazy racist! And what a double standard! If a white person said that, people would call him a crazy racist!" Um, guys...?

Is anyone actually defending this guy? (There certainly isn't anyone, here, defending him.) If not, then how is there a double standard? The sentiment seems to be, "What a crazy racist! And what a double standard! If a white person said that, people would call him a crazy racist!" Um, guys...?

Well, I think he means in terms of public outcry. No one is getting bent out of shape and hiring lawyers like Gloria Allred and demanding apologies lined with cash settlements...and what about the "injury" and the "healing"? How am I supposed to heal from this???

Socially though it's like the cat vs the dog. Dog makes threats to the cat it's real, where as a cat making threats to the Dog is more ignored. They do both make threats, but they don't hold the same weight. Assuming though thats how society sees race, socially.

Nice point. I hope that's exactly what it is, and not because the public sees whitey as a traditional oppressor who deserves this treatment. Those oppressors are dead, and have been for a long, long time.

And anyway, mixing races doesn't eliminate disease, increase intelligence and the resultant skin tone isn't golden. The only scifi story i can remember in which the worlds peoples are deliberately homogenised is a cautionary tale. I'll dig it out and find the authors name.

This is what I meant by curve balls, Phi. The golden skin tone, the disease elimination, increased intelligence - these are what we romanticize homogenization to be. This is how we would write a fiction story about it and how Hollywood would put it on the big screen, but not necessarily the truth. Although, I don't know what the true result would be, I don't believe it would be so obvious and nice as this.

I do not believe homogenisation is the long term fate of Homo sapiens.

A Scientific American article a few years back by a couple of NASA guys (Yes, Dolores, this IS rocket science!) showed that there was no theoretical reason why we should not colonise the galaxy. They suggested that the first humans to reach another star system would do so within 1000 years.

Assuming this is correct, there will be an enormous time delay between anyone leaving Planet X and getting to Planet Y, (many decades). This would mean that population growth on any colony would be by natural reproduction, not immigration. The barriers to gene transfer should result in independent evolution (or varied genetic engineering changes) on each system. Imagine the diversity in a few 100,000 years!

If he were in the UK he would have been arrested for that.

The guy delivered a hate speech, and as such very much placed his neck on the block for anyone to take a swing at.

There is a comment on the blog page which reads "these comments were made last year, why is he suddenly in the news?"

Any ideas?

If he were in the UK he would have been arrested for that.

The guy delivered a hate speech, and as such very much placed his neck on the block for anyone to take a swing at.

There is a comment on the blog page which reads "these comments were made last year, why is he suddenly in the news?"

Any ideas?

Slow news day? Perhaps they thought this was relevant now since Richards got in trouble using racial slurs. I'm naturally suspicious of corporate news as it is.

Do I detect a tone of plurality in your assessment of his treatment if he were in the UK?

I would fight for him to have the right to hate me.

Well, I think he means in terms of public outcry. No one is getting bent out of shape and hiring lawyers like Gloria Allred and demanding apologies lined with cash settlements...and what about the "injury" and the "healing"? How am I supposed to heal from this???

Well, nobody is upset because he never portrayed a beloved character on an era-defining television show. Nobody is feigning outrage because he they don't have anything to gain from doing so. He's got no money and no political influence. He's not apologizing because he has nothing to gain from doing so. He's got tenure, and his career doesn't depend on people liking him.

Nice point. I hope that's exactly what it is, and not because the public sees whitey as a traditional oppressor who deserves this treatment. Those oppressors are dead, and have been for a long, long time.

Didn't Strom Thurmond die in 2003?