Crazy Web Site

herme3

Has anybody seen the web site http://www.laststophell.com? It’s absolutely hilarious to read, but I think the author meant for it to be serious! Here are some of the craziest quotes from the pages of this web site:

If you want to get into some serious combat against Satan.. 12am is a good time to start Spiritual Warfare against Satan and his princapalites and his imp demons.. If the Satanists and demon worshippers are casting spells and conjuring up demons at 12am.. and giving orders to them.. why not combat the forces of evil at this time and whack out the curse in the spirit even before it is created or moves against you or loved ones.

Read The Bible and stop reading the garbage you have been buying at the bookstores.. Satan is in control of them all.

The Internet has become a new playground for Satan and his demons/foul spirits who love to control your mind.. that's how they trick you into going to HELL!

There are many spell casting witches/warlocks with mental disorders and some become very ill and die.. why? because Christians are protected by the Blood of the Lamb.

Satan loves homosexuals.. And will usually set them up with good careers in something Satan is in control of i.e.. Entertainment.. any form of the Media...

Over time the homosexual demon is so powerful it can actually change the appearance of the person.. This should no surprise you.. If a person is controlled by spirits of Hate .. they begin to have a dark look in their eyes.. And start to take on new characteristics in their appearance.. When you are controlled by the demon of Homosexuality you begin to look like a homosexual…

It doesn't take much to end up in HELL be careful with all these spiritual freaks running around these days. They all talk to demons often.. some still think they are talking to Angels from heaven.

Some extreme little unimportant group. Don't pay attention to this. Their message is fear and that is not the message of Jesus. Jesus' message is love.

So, herme3, forget about this crap and go talking to your pastor and try to meet some real christians.

This web site appears to be owned by http://www.jesus-is-lord.com which also says some weird things. First of all, the owner says that you should save the whole web site to your hard drive because "the incarnation of the Beast is coming."

They also have a very weird page about atheists at http://jesus-is-lord.com/bigtalk.htm

Here is something they say about atheists on that page:

Ask him what percentage he knows of all the knowledge to be known in the entire known universe like what is happening in the core of Mars--right now. What is the temperature of that star that hubble is about to approach, etc. He'll have to tell you he knows practically 0% of the knowledge to be known in the entire universe. I then say, "So in other words you know practically nothing." The answer must be yes.

I don't see how this proves anything because I have yet to find a Christian who knows everything about the universe.

Like many creationist web sites, they also make misleading statements about evolution. They have a separate page about it at http://jesus-is-lord.com/gorilla.htm

The web site's home page says, "Evolutionists say that YOU used to be a fish. Do you really believe that? Sounds like a Brothers Grimm fairy tale to me." I think they are getting evolution confused with Hinduism or another religion. I've never met an evolutionist who said I used to be a fish... :rolleyes:

Herme3, we don't want another creationist bashing and creation vs. evolution discussion. We know that some types of creationists tell silly things, and there is no need to dig up these things again. We have had enough of that stuff in the P&R forums lately.

If this thread develops into a religion bashing thread, then it will be closed. General Discussion should not become a new P&R.

Besides that, there is an upcoming religion forum and if you really want to discuss things like this, then go there. It will appear soon.

Herme3, tbh these people are just idiots, good fun to read though, shame they probably find more hits encouraging, not people pointing and laughing at them.

Basically they're obviousely idiots, no point taking anything they say as remotely sensible, as for the knowledge thing, surely it's better to be clear of your ignorance than just pretend you know wtf is going on? But they wouldn't understand that.

And.. I don't remember the act of praying to angels as a sin.
In which case, you might want to read chapter 20 of Exodus (a.k.a. the Ten Commandments)
You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me
We need to get back to the Olde Booke (KJV 1611) and the olde way of holiness
I am afrade I hathe to agree, Middell Engalish is awesommely retro-th.

Herme3, we don't want another creationist bashing and creation vs. evolution discussion. We know that some types of creationists tell silly things, and there is no need to dig up these things again. We have had enough of that stuff in the P&R forums lately.

If this thread develops into a religion bashing thread, then it will be closed. General Discussion should not become a new P&R.

Besides that, there is an upcoming religion forum and if you really want to discuss things like this, then go there. It will appear soon.

I'm not talking about Christians in general. I'm only talking about one specific web site, and another web site that appears to be owned by the same person. I do not intend for this to become a religious bashing thread, just a place to laugh at how silly these two web sites are.

I do have some things I would like to say about religion in general, but I will wait until the new religion forum opens. Will it be part of SFN or a completely different web site?

I am afrade I hathe to agree, Middell Engalish is awesommely retro-th.

That's another topic on these web sites that I just don't understand. Why do they think the King James version is so great while the new versions are incorrect? They claim it is because the new versions are just translations. Don't they know that the King James version is just a translation of the original Greek? They certainly can't believe that Jesus spoke Medieval English back in the days of the Roman Empire. :P

"Read The Bible and stop reading the garbage you have been buying at the bookstores.. Satan is in control of them all."

This is hilarious, considering I definately bought a bible at a bookstore. According to this man, the bible is also controlled by Satan. That's a good thing to know.

Why do they think the King James version is so great while the new versions are incorrect?
The King James version has a pretty awesome front cover: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kjv.png
They claim it is because the new versions are just translations.
Apparently Isaac Newton didn't like translations either, so he translated a Bible all for himself, fricken' nerd.
Don't they know that the King James version is just a translation of the original Greek?
Latin' date=' actually. It's a translation of the Catholic cannon.
They certainly can't believe that Jesus spoke Medieval English back in the days of the Roman Empire.
There's no reason why he should have spoken Latin either, he was an Arab so presumably would have spoken Arabic or Aramaic. The Torah was written in Sanskrit, IIRC.