Half-Life...(the game, not the science thingy)

KHinfcube22

Hey...ummm...My friend gave me the game half-life a few days ago...(I know, sad...But the stores would never let me by it...)...And I noticed it was version 1.0.0.9...It is the second oldest version I could find...I tried to download the version 1.1.1.1 full client, but It would take my computer a full 4 hours to do so...I don't have that kinda time...I was wondering if any of you could get it, and zip it, then send it to me...That way I can download it on my comp much faster...E-Mail it to AugShadow822@aol.com if you can...thank you for your time...

But if it is zipped, which compresses it...It would be much smaller...How 'bout this then...someone download, zip it, and then upload it onto another server...that way I'm still downloading it off the net, not e-mail, and it is not 84 Mb...All the servers out there so far only have the exe file, not the zip,so it'll take me 4 hours to download it...

Inside the installer is the compressed data that will eventually be decompressed and put onto your hard drive. If you've ever tried zipping something twice, you'll find that when you zip it the second time, it doesn't get much smaller at all, by a matter of kb. If I zipped the installer and sent it to you, I'd be very surprised if the file size went down by more than half a meg.

But people told me Thief 1 and 2 were fantastic. I played them, and honest to God, I thought I had died. All my body functions slowed down, my logic pathways ceased to process the information. I'm pretty certain a large chunk of my consciousness simply stopped functioning. If the cats hadn't jumped on me, I'd just have slipped away from the unending bordom into death.