The Goverment...

KHinfcube22

Sorry...Nut the name has only a partial part of what I am going to talk about...Ok...I was thinking...The more people I meet who think like me, and the more I find they think more like me, the more I think that this world is fake, and just a computer program created by the goverment to see what I would do in certain situations...What do you guys think?...

KHinfcube22 said in post #1 :

Sorry...Nut the name has only a partial part of what I am going to talk about...Ok...I was thinking...The more people I meet who think like me, and the more I find they think more like me, the more I think that this world is fake, and just a computer program created by the goverment to see what I would do in certain situations...What do you guys think?...

I think your second word said it all :)

I think that is an interesting idea, and I'll share with you some of my paranoia.

Well, sometimes I think that my parents can read my mind. And I think that they were told when I was born, that if they told me that they could read my mind, then the power would be taken away. So sometimes I think really loud, "Ok mom, I KNOW that you can read my mind. HAHAHA". And then I look for a reaction. Sigh, It's crazy, I know.

And one time I wondered if things only existed when they interacted with me, like If I turn around, the stuff in back of me appears. I guess that is not paranoid thinking, just a neat thought.

Yeah, well that's about it. How bout everyone shares their paranoid thoughts!

Well Muffin,

me too...

I also think that people that i meet outside are all evil people trying to con me or whatsoever. It is a very common perception... about people that i meet. but, unless i get to know the person, i will never be able to know whether is he or she good or not.

Not just my mom and dad can read my mind, everyone can...I think my friends just sit there and wait until I think of them...Then they say what I was thinking...Its all a conspiracy against me...*concentraits hard on thinking "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!!!..."...*