1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's the best bat-man

• Adam West
    • Michael Keaton
    • Val Kilmer
    • George Clooney
    • Christian Bale

Michael Keaton

He made batman look cool. I think it was also the directing. I liked the darkness of the first two films. The others were crap, although the last one wasn't that bad. Well besides the whole samurai thing....where did that come from? I really hope that wasn't in the comic series.

Adam West, without question.

although kudos to Mr. West for being the original batman, and his participation in Family Guy, I must say I don't really like his acting.

The dynamics between Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson in 'Batman' was excellent.

Even though West never portrayed Batman very well, he was BY FAR the most entertaining. In fact if it wasn't for his ridiculous acting, beer gut belly, and blue bat eyebrows I don't think I could've watched that show.

He has a charm and a knack for dry comedy. If you really don't think he's that hilarious rent the original Batman movie and turn on the commentary.

You can't really compare him to the rest, since his show was a comedy and the others have a much more serious tone.... and bat nipples *shudders*

although kudos to Mr. West for being the original batman, and his participation in Family Guy, I must say I don't really like his acting.

I think he's one of those actors that's not so much celebrated for his acting skills, but for being brilliantly typecast as the original Batman...which was obviously a spoof. Kinda like William Shatner as Captain Kirk, clearly the acting is abysmal, but it suits the series perfectly.

Adam West's acting is so flat, it adds a certain dimension to the original Batman. I havn't watched any of the original series for years, but it was his acting (or lack of) that made the original series so amusing for me...IMO of course. I'm sure he was given the role of Batman intentionally for this reason.

EDIT: I think Heretic summed it up better than I did.

Even though West never portrayed Batman very well' date=' he was BY FAR the most entertaining. In fact if it wasn't for his ridiculous acting, beer gut belly, and blue bat eyebrows I don't think I could've watched that show.

He has a charm and a knack for dry comedy. If you really don't think he's that hilarious rent the original Batman movie and turn on the commentary.

You can't really compare him to the rest, since his show was a comedy and the others have a much more serious tone.... and bat nipples *shudders*[/quote']

LOL...that scene they play all the time with him running around in his tights trying to find a place to throw that giant bomb!! Oh crap, I always have to laugh. :D

He made batman look cool. I think it was also the directing. I liked the darkness of the first two films. The others were crap' date=' although the last one wasn't that bad. Well besides the whole samurai thing....where did that come from? I really hope that wasn't in the comic series.[/quote']Tim Burton is one of my favourite directors

Adam West does good acting in Family Guy, but Michael Keeton is by far the best Batman followed closely by Christian Bale