can't remember the name of a song?

ecoli

I found this website via stumble button. It's really great. IT uses a java program where you can put in the music via keyboard or even humming or whisting the tune. And, you can choose from genres and it'll find the tune. You don't even have to get all the notes right or anything. It's pretty crazy.

Anyone know the name of this song? My neighbor's kid keeps playing it on the piano everyday. This is more or less how it sounds, just copy paste this into the bar and hit play.

c'8 c'8 c'4. c'8 d'4 e'4 c''8 b'8 a'8 g'4. c'8 g'8 f'8 e'8 d'8 e'8 c'8 e'8 c'8 e'8 c'8 a'8 g'8

I would ask the neighbors if I was acquainted with them. But when I first moved here a year and a half ago, I tried to say hi to them several times and they just ignored me. They seem like the "keep to themselves" type, so I never tried to speak with them afterward and it's been that way ever since.

Anyone know the name of this song? My neighbor's kid keeps playing it on the piano everyday. This is more or less how it sounds' date=' just copy paste this into the bar and hit play.

c'8 c'8 c'4. c'8 d'4 e'4 c''8 b'8 a'8 g'4. c'8 g'8 f'8 e'8 d'8 e'8 c'8 e'8 c'8 e'8 c'8 a'8 g'8[/quote']

Sounds to me like "Don't you want me" ....

Hear it here, scroll to the bottom.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007X9U7Y/qid=1148855789/sr=8-1/ref=__1/002-8406803-9584855?v=glance&s=music

Bee