physics

TheGeek

hi,

In my physics class we use cutnell and johnson physics (fifth edition). My question is do you guys know a website that shows homework solutions?

The instructor gave us the answers to homework problems but i have not clue how someof them got that answers. By solutions i don't mean the answers i mean how to do the problems.

thanks

the problems arn't given as asignments but as something to learn from to prepare for exams. If i can see how the problems were solved than i'll know what to do on the exams.

It has been my experience that this is not the case. You best prepare for exams by learning how to solve the problems, not by memorizing the various solutions.

It has been my experience that this is not the case. You best prepare for exams by learning how to solve the problems, not by memorizing the various solutions.

I think they design exams that way as well. I've tried to cheap my way out of homework a few times and it's not benefitical at all. You enter the exam with questions that are not similar and require the base understand, not just basically copying the same problem with different numbers or words.