Automatic log out...

I've searched to see if this has been a past problem, but I couldn't find anything.

Anyway, for some reason I keep on getting automatically logged out...usually when I'm in the middle of posting something. It will then ask me to log in when I submit, and when I do, it goes onto 'you have tried to access an invalid thread (or something similar) please contact the administrator.'

So I click back and submit again...sometimes it works, but sometimes I end up double posting. It's just getting a little tiresome doing this nearly every time I submit...any ideas what's causing this ?

Do you have "Remember me" checked? It's next to where you input your username/pw to login on the main page. This could be what's causing it. Be sure and check that, then if the problem crops up again let us know.

Do you have "Remember me" checked? It's next to where you input your username/pw to login on the main page. This could be what's causing it. Be sure and check that, then if the problem crops up again let us know.

Thanks blike, I'm sure I clicked it this morning, but it was still doing it...but I'll double check and let you know.