Swallowing Your Own Burp

ku

Is it healthy to swallow your own burp? What if you swallow someone else's burp?

Often while I eat I take a mouthful of water and while the water is in my mouth I burp. The gas enters the mouth from the throat and I assume the gas mixes with the water. If I open my mouth, would the gas escape through the water? Whenever this happens I never feel any bubbling sensation in the water nor do I feel any burp escaping, suggesting that the gas may be trapped underneath the water. I have no choice but to swallow the water with my burp trapped in this water. I could spit the water out but I often don't want to waste water or I don't have anywhere to spit it out.

I think burbs are just a by product of food having air gaps in them and maybe a little bit from digestion/ reactions with your stomach acid. I shouldnt worry about swallowing burbs they propoably wont do anything bad. I think in teh example you gave, the burb may have escaped through your nose, that happens to me sometimes.