Abortion Survey...

Teri

Well maybe I have too much time on my hands :)

Anyway, the Jerry Springer show is often considered the worst show on American TV. The guests are on there to get their 15 minutes of fame (shame actually). It is an example of immorality gone crazy.

The show clearly contradicts your statement because it shows that homo sapiens will unashamedly do not-so-bright things (like have sexual relationships with their spouse's parents, offspring, siblings, etc among various other deviant and disgusting behaviours) and they will keep doing stupid things over and over no matter the consequences. The parties involved come together to profess their love, talk and slug it out (on cue when the fight bell rings) before millions of viewers.

In a nutshell (no pun intended), it seems to serve a useful purpose because now matter how low a person might sink, after he/she watches the Jerry Springer show he/she can walk away knowing others have sunk even deeper.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(m) 15- I am totally against abortions even under extreme circumstances. Abortions are wrong and should not be performed. It is unethical. If a problem arises during pregnancy, there is always treatment, it is no excuse to become a murderer.

• 5 months later...

(F) (15) It is the woman's choice. its sad when it happens but it might be a necessary evil sometimes. and honestly i'm not sure that males have a say in it most of the time.

i think its a little better though because now in new mexico they can be used for stem cell research. if the abortion is necessary at least we're still giving them a chance to help people.