The earth's fusion core

sunspot

I would like to present some strong circumstantial evidence that suggests that the earth has a low level fusion core. If we look at weather, it is expressed via the clockwise spin of high pressure circulations and the counter clockwise spin of low pressure circulations. The high pressure circulations can be reasonably equated to the rotation of the earth, while the low pressure circulations go opposite.

The opposite spin allows the two weather circulation to be spin additive, thereby maximizing the speed at which potential is removed from the atmosphere. If low and high pressure both had the same spin, the pressure difference between high and low would still cause them to attract, but the same spin direction would cause them to repel, causing weather patterns, like hurricanes, to take much longer to expire.

The question becomes why don't low pressure circulations randomly spin in both directions, since the spin of the earth is providing potential for a clockwise spin? Or, what earth potential exists which assures that atmospheric water always takes the additive counterclosewise spin direction that lowers the atmospheric potential at the fastest rate?

The condensation of water can theoretically happen independant of the direction of circulation. While the earth's magnetic field is not strong enough to force low pressure to spin opposite to the strong potential set by the earth's rotation. Gravity shouldn't be very selective and should allow both spin directions. The only reasonable answer is a fusion core. The sun tries to steal the hydrogen on the surface by evaporating the water, while the earth's fusion core will retrive its hydrogen fuel reserves as fast as possible, via inducing the additive counterclosewise spin within low pressure water circulations.

Earthquakes prove that the center 1000 plus mile diameter is solid, but says nothing of the smallest inner center. I would like to hear an alterate explanation for why low pressure circulations have additive spin to high pressure circulations. I can see no earth potential generated by the current theory of the earth, that is strong enough to explain why the earth needs to lower atmospheric potential using the fastest path. If anything the spin of the earth should cause both high and low pressure to go in the same direction.

Earthquakes prove that the center 1000 plus mile diameter is solid, but says nothing of the smallest inner center. I would like to hear an alterate explanation for why low pressure circulations have additive spin to high pressure circulations. I can see no earth potential generated by the current theory of the earth, that is strong enough to explain why the earth needs to lower atmospheric potential using the fastest path. If anything the spin of the earth should cause both high and low pressure to go in the same direction.

The answer is simple: the Coriolis force acts oppositely on high and low pressure systems because their pressure gradients are inverted relative to one another.

In an area of high pressure the air flow is outward from the center. This outward flow is deflected to the right by Coriolis force, creating a clockwise circulation. This results in an overall high-pressure circulation that is downward, clockwise, and outward.

The characteristics of low-pressure systems are just the opposite. As air is pulled inward from all directions there is nowhere to go but up. In an area of low pressure the inward flow is deflected to the right by Coriolis force, causing a counterclockwise circulation. The overall flow pattern in a low is inward, counterclockwise, and upward.

Thanks for the info. But one thing still bothers me. If we flush the toilet and the water go down the drain, why does the water spin counterclockwise instead of clockwise like high pressure circulations since high pressure circulations get their clockwise spin from down moving air?

Thanks for the info. But one thing still bothers me. If we flush the toilet and the water go down[/b'] the drain, why does the water spin counterclockwise instead of clockwise like high pressure circulations since high pressure circulations get their clockwise spin from down moving air?

The direction of water drainagae is dependent on the geometry of the bowl, not on the rotation of the earth — the scale is way too small for the Coriolis force to come into play.

The direction of water drainagae is dependent on the geometry of the bowl, not on the rotation of the earth — the scale is way too small for the Coriolis force to come into play

Another Urban Myth down the drain.:)

I don't agree with the geometry angle although one could make a toilet geometry to prove that point. My toilet is fully symmetrical which is an artifact of its simple and cheap ceramic casting. It always flows down counterclockwise just like low pressure weather systems, which are due to up flow of air.

Low pressure systems differ from high pressure systems by the effects of water. In high pressure systems the movement is primarily that of warm and cool air. In low pressure systems there are more variables. The condensation of water occurs everywhere as tiny droplets in clouds. This remove water vapor from the air pulling a vacuum in the air. This vacuum plays an important role in low pressure circulations. The heat of condensation may play a role in the evaporation of the surface water adding moisture back to the vapor space. There is the up movement of air, but there is also the condensation of water and the bulk downward movement of rain water. With a hurricane getting lift and spin from rising warm moist air, what about the descending water due to rain. Shouldn't the Coriolis effect cause a clockwise spin component that should slow the spin?

I don't agree with the geometry angle although one could make a toilet geometry to prove that point. My toilet is fully symmetrical which is an artifact of its simple and cheap ceramic casting. It always flows down counterclockwise just like low pressure weather systems, which are due to up flow of air.

But the water is under pressure, so the geometry of the nozzles that let the water in the bowl matters. If it always goes counterclockwise, it's because of that.

In order to be affected by the Coriolis force your toilet would have to be the size of a tropical depression.

And just as a fun counterpoint, my toilet spins clockwise. (and I'm in the Northern Hemisphere. I suppose I should be adding that caveat in all my talk of clockwise vs. counterclockwise circulations)

Low pressure systems differ from high pressure systems by the effects of water. In high pressure systems the movement is primarily that of warm and cool air.

If you mean warm air is displaced by cool, dry air, then yes.

In low pressure systems there are more variables. The condensation of water occurs everywhere as tiny droplets in clouds. This remove water vapor from the air pulling a vacuum in the air. This vacuum plays an important role in low pressure circulations. The heat of condensation may play a role in the evaporation of the surface water adding moisture back to the vapor space.

Actually it's the heating effect from the latent heat of condensation that's creating the low, not the absence of water vapor lost through condensation. Normally this heat is carried away by wind shear, but in low pressure systems it accumulates. Circulation occurs because the movement of air towards the center of the low is deflected by the Coriolis force.

There is the up movement of air, but there is also the condensation of water and the bulk downward movement of rain water. With a hurricane getting lift and spin from rising warm moist air, what about the descending water due to rain. Shouldn't the Coriolis effect cause a clockwise spin component that should slow the spin?

Where is there outward movement of air to be deflected clockwise?

In order to be affected by the Coriolis force your toilet would have to be the size of a tropical depression.

When it rains within a tropical depression, we have extensive water mass flowing downward occupying the entire size of the tropical depression. In fact, it descends within the counterclockwise circulation and should be setting up a resistant coriolis force. Yet such counterclockwise circulations often get stronger and stronger inspite of this resistance.

If one was to do an energy audit on a low pressure system, the lion's share of energy within the system is the solar energy stored within hydrogen bonding hydrogen of the water vapor. When atmospheric water vapor condenses, this lowers the solar potential. This pulls a vacuum in the local air. The movement of external air toward the lower pressure responds due to this initial lowering of the solar energy potential. The heat of vaporization that is given off, adds some energy back to the circulation. Being at the level of the hydrogen bonding of water, it adds water vapor back to the circulation as warm moist air rising into the circulation. The engine driving the process is connected to the solar energy stored within the water vapor. As such, although the circulation will gain strength, there is still a constant lowering of solar potential, that is stepping down via the increasing kinetic energy within the circulation.

To maximize the rate at which the atmospheric solar potential is lowered, the low pressure circulation needs to spin opposite to high pressure circulations. This makes the two weather circulation eddies additive, allowing high pressure to be pulled in at the fastest rate. If they circulated in the same direction, they would spin repel and the vaccum would persist longer, causing water to need to reevaporate or condense slower. As such, even with rain contantly flowing downward, this does not slow the counterclockwise circulation because maximizing the reduction of solar potential is driving the dynamics. The earth's use of the fastest path to lower solar potential implies a connection to a natural earth potential that I attributed to fusion within the center of the earth. The logical connection is the fusion value within the hydrogen protons of water.

hydrogen bonding of water

the fusion value within the hydrogen protons of water.

What are you talking about? Once you have water, you have molecular interactions, not hydrogen bonds, which involve atomic hydrogen. And there's no fusion going on anywhere.

Sorry about the confusion. If one begans with the premise that the earth has a fusion core, the hydrogen contained within the surface water would contain fuel value and be a fuel depot for the fusion core. What I called fusion potential is associated with its potential fuel value.

Sorry about the confusion. If one begans with the premise that the earth has a fusion core, the hydrogen contained within the surface water would contain fuel value and be a fuel depot for the fusion core. What I called fusion potential is associated with its potential fuel value.

But your post was in the context of a hurricane, i.e. on the surface of the earth. There's no connection.

When it rains within a tropical depression, we have extensive water mass flowing downward occupying the entire size of the tropical depression. In fact, it descends within the counterclockwise circulation and should be setting up a resistant coriolis force. Yet such counterclockwise circulations often get stronger and stronger inspite of this resistance.

Where is there outward movement to be deflected clockwise? It's the inward movement of air across the low's pressure gradient that is fueling the circulation. This is the third time I've explained this, and it will also be the last. It seems you don't care for the answer...

If one was to do an energy audit on a low pressure system, the lion's share of energy within the system is the solar energy stored within hydrogen bonding hydrogen of the water vapor.

Ugh, what's the point of even trying to explain this to you...