Merry Geekmas!

Phi for All

A friend of mine showed me that video yesterday, and said this article speaks of it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051207/ap_on_fe_st/christmas_house_1

There are no pictures or links in that article to verify the connection between it and the video, but it's an interesting story nonetheless.

It takes him about an hour to program each minute of the display, which flashes to music by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Wish I had that kind of free time. :-(

There are no pictures or links in that article to verify the connection between it and the video, but it's an interesting story nonetheless.
It's got to be the same house, AL, and thanks. I knew he had to have it computerized, but the low FM transmitter answered my other questions. I couldn't imagine living near this guy if he ran this in a regular loop WITH the sound.

It rocks, but not 50 times a night. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
well how hard is it to code media player's visualizer?

true, but there's so many curcuits invovled, so unless you were able to design software for it, and connect everything into a computer controller, I don't think it could be done... or is that exactly what you had in mind?