daisy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back after a few days away.......I like the idea of a competition Sayonara....yes indeedy. As long as the entries aren't rude :) Knock yourselves out and I could pick the best one!

awww son of a monkey (not atinymonkey), my teacher yesterday told me that I had to redo this picture restoration assignment cause she didn't get it right on disk (thpp) and she told me this 30 SECONDS after I deleted the stupid finished picture!!!

and since I have another assignment from that class I think I'm just going to quickly go over it;)

hmm..*ponders an icon for daisy*

• 4 weeks later...

hey Greg1971, just for you, my old Icon`s free now mate :)

but I thought mine looked better :P

I`de like to know, why when I looked at this forum on my mates computer some of the Avatar/icons were animated, I like Sayonaras :) yet they`re all motionless on mine, I`m on windoze 98, do I need some sort of plugin for IE?

Daisy, How about a snapshot of Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard? (what a Babe!)

• 1 month later...

You awful people were supposed to come up with my icon/avatar and do all the work for me....so why have you not done this simple task.....so simple that I can't do it? Come on....you have to help the aged. I may just take umbrage and never darken your doors again!!!!!.....pleeeeeease do this one small thing for me. You can all come and visit anytime and I'll feed you.....if you're worth it.