The black hole stars

Hi, I'm a new member,

In this topic, we are going to talk about Black Hole Stars.

Black Hole Stars were formed by Dark Matter Halo, which creates very massive stars that are million times the mass of the sun.

They were so big that even after their birth, more and more gas piled on the newborn star.

After a while, the core gets hotter and hotter but the external force crushes the core, making the core a Black Hole!

A massive explosion happens but the star is so big that it resists even a supernova!

The Black Hole is a few tens of kilometers inside a star, which is the size of the solar system.

21 hours ago, atom_cosmic10 said:

Black Hole Stars were formed by Dark Matter Halo, which creates very massive stars that are million times the mass of the sun.

There are no stars that are a million times as massive as the sun.  Dark matter does not create stars.  AFAIK there is no astronomical term 'black hole star', so you need to define this term if it is something you made up.

A massive explosion happens but the star is so big that it resists even a supernova!

The 'explosion' is the supernova.

The Black Hole is a few tens of kilometers inside a star, which is the size of the solar system.

Black holes are never inside of a star.

I'm so sorry!!!

Black Hole Stars existed 0.1 to 0.5 billion years after the Big Bang.

But they don't exist now.

Thanks for your input.

I'm 8 years old and happy to be on this forum to learn.

6 hours ago, atom_cosmic10 said:

I think your interest and level of understanding of science is exceptional for a person of your age.

It seems like your idea of a black hole star is to explain the formation of the super massive black holes (SMBH) found in the center of most (if not all) galaxies.  It seems more likely that the SMBH formed from a combination of merging stellar black holes and the huge amount of dust and gas at the center of the forming galaxies.

I hope you continue to enjoy learning about science, it is a never ending and exciting  journey.

7 hours ago, atom_cosmic10 said:

I'm so sorry!!!

Thanks for your input.

You should know that there's a lot of things to learn, so perhaps it would be better to ask questions. That would include things like "can you have a star with a mass of a million suns?" and we have some people here who could explain.

8 hours ago, atom_cosmic10 said:

Sounds like your describing primordial Black holes. As mentioned large Stars collapse to form blackholes