A Speculative Description of Dark Matter and Dark Energy

Attached is a copy of my paper, titled as above.

Although I have had papers published in reputable science journals, this paper will not find a publisher, as, by its very nature, contests the accepted paradigm of the expanding universe and the Big Bang hypothesis.

I would be very interested to see what readers make of it here.

Describing Dark Matter and Dark Energy.pdf

There isn't anything in that paper that presents any challenge to main stream understanding of DM or DE which are quite different from another.

Gravity waves do not work the way you describe for starters. They do not not cause any attraction toward the galactic centers where the SMBH's you mention are located. Gravity waves are not continous attractor once they pass the original spacetime geometry is restored.

I would strongly suggest you study the NFW profile, it will show that the galaxy rotation curves we see require a uniform mass distribution surrounding the galaxy. Any central mass being greater than the spiral arm mass distribution simply leads to Kepler rotation curves. Doesn't matter if it's the galactic bulge itself or due to SMBH's.

Secondly we measure indirectly the presence of dark matter via gravitational lenses occurring in regions where no baryonic matter exists. 

By the way welcome to the forum just a forewarning the first day your limited to 5 posts after that you can post as often as you want. (Anti-spam measure).

I have no idea why your confusing flat spacetime with the plane orientation of spiral arms. Flat spacetime doesn't mean flat like a sheet of paper. It means Euclidean 3 dimensional geometry that preserves pythagorus theorem. So I fail to see how using Boyer Linquist coordinates helps your case.

Spiral arms are best described using the density wave theorem as the rings of Saturn albeit there are a few differences such as how it leads to different mass distributions with regards to metalicity distribution in regards to star formation.

As that formula is the basis of your paper and you don't even show mathematically how it can get a non Kepler curve. Let alone dark energy which is a scalar field I would say you on the wrong track.

Edited by Mordred