Am I a freak for this?

Hello! Read the image below and tell me if I am a freak for it. It tells something about me that people knew about by sneakily getting information from me. They then thought I am a freak for it. I don't know why people hate me for it.

These 11 different long plaid skirts and these 11 females wearing them are all very attractive to me especially for the fact that all of the females are wearing the same long sleeve buttoned white blouse shirt.

I like it when these 11 different long plaid skirts are lined up this way. It's because I then imagine all of these images as a sisterhood of 11 fierce bossy dignified elegant beautiful slim females trying to boss me around into doing things they want me to do while they punish me for the stupid things I do. While the 11 bossy females are like that to me, they are also always laughing at me. They command me and punish me angrily and fiercely.

All of the 11 females are slim in a feminine elegant way.

The sisterhood is a female group of 11 platonic female friends who are inseparable.

I also call each one of the 11 females as “momma” and “my princess” while I kiss, shove my face on, and worship the front bottom middle parts of each one of the 11 females’ long plaid skirts. I do all of these to all of the lined-up 11 long plaid skirts one by one while all of the 11 different bossy elegant females are wearing all of them and are also all lined-up. As I do that, I worship all of the 11 long plaid skirts while the 11 different females are wearing them because for me, each one of those long plaid skirts especially each one of those long skirts’ plaid designs are all different flags that I worship. I worship the long plaid skirts as my flags the same way a brave patriotic freedom fighter military soldier worships and respects the flag of his beloved country he is trying to liberate from the hands of his hated foreign imperialistic invader oppressor.

I call each of the 11 bossy dignified females "momma" and "my princess" because they are all my masters and I am subordinate to all of them. They all own me.

Actually, I worship each one of the 11 long plaid skirts while they are being worn by the 11 dignified elegant females because I fight for and worship the 11 bossy dignified elegant females and each of the 11 different long plaid skirts represent the female who wears it.

Basically, me fighting for and worshiping the 11 females and also the 11 long plaid skirts as my flags makes me look like a brave devoted patriotic military soldier fighting for and worshiping the 11 states of his beloved country and each of the states’ 11 flags. 

The 11 states represent the 11 different females.

Each of the 11 flags represent each of the 11 different long plaid skirts.

The country of the 11 states represents the sisterhood of the 11 different bossy dignified elegant females.

The sisterhood is my country!

As I worship each of the 11 different long plaid skirts by kissing and shoving my face on their front middle bottoms, I affectionately yell these lines below to each of the 11 bossy dignified elegant females that wear them:

“MY PRINCESSES!!! MY MOMMAS!!! I WORSHIP ALL OF YOU FOREVER!!! I AM YOURS FOREVER!! I WILL PROTECT ALL OF YOU FOREVER!!! I AM YOUR CHAMPION!!! EACH ONE OF YOU OWNS ME!!! ALL OF YOU OWN ME!!! YOUR ENTIRE SISTERHOOD OWNS ME!!! YOU SHOULD ALL PUNISH ME WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING STUPID!!! YOU ARE ALL MY PRINCESSES!!!”

Then they will reply to me by saying this in a fierce commanding angry dignified way, “THAT'S RIGHT!!! WORSHIP US ALL!!! WORSHIP ALL OF OUR LONG PLAID SKIRTS!!! WE ARE ALL YOUR PRINCESSES!! AND IF WE CATCH YOU DOING SOMETHING STUPID, WE WILL FUCKING PUNISH YOU!!”

Then I will reply, “YES MOMMAS!!”

After that, the 11 bossy females will all laugh loudly at me while they are looking down towards me as I worship all of them and all of the 11 long plaid skirts that they are wearing.

I call each of the 11 bossy fierce dignified elegant beautiful slim females the word “momma” even though none of the 11 females are related to me by blood and I and all of the 11 females are the same age. I am 20 years old so the 11 bossy females are also 20 years old.

All of the 11 girls own me and I fear all of them. While wearing the same long sleeve buttoned white blouse shirt and their 11 different long plaid skirts, the 11 bossy fierce dignified elegant females fiercely and angrily punish me by hitting me hard with one-handed long wooden sticks. They punish me for doing stupid things.

Read my answers below to know about me.

Edited by Marasi26

Sorry, I can't upload the image. I will comeback after I edited it.

3 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You may upload an image, but requiring people to follow a link is against our rules

Sorry, I can't upload the image. I will comeback after I edited it. I am not done.

29 minutes ago, Marasi26 said:

Hello! Read the image below and tell me if I am a freak for it. It tells something about me that people knew about by sneakily getting information from me. They then thought I am a freak for it. I don't know why people hate me for it.

Here is the image:

url deleted

So what do you think about me?

I am wondering about your mental stability. 

Here's how the full body of the females and the same long sleeve buttoned white blouse shirt that they wear look:

HH.jpeg

Here are all of the 11 bossy fierce dignified elegant beautiful slim females lined up and wearing the 11 different long plaid skirts while I worship all of the 11 females and their long plaid skirts one by one. They are bossing me around while loudly laughing at me.

CXX.png

42 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You may upload an image, but requiring people to follow a link is against our rules

I edited everything. It's all done. Now look at all of them.

17 minutes ago, exchemist said:

I am wondering about your mental stability. 

I edited everything. It's all done. Now look at all of them.

Sounds like a fetish. They always sound strange to non-participants when told, hence your experience. Maybe best to keep your preferences to yourself. 

Edited by StringJunky

10 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Sounds like a fetish. They always sound strange to non-participants when told, hence your experience. Maybe best to keep your preferences to yourself. 

But what does all of these fetishes of mine tell about me? For example, the long plaid skirts and the 11 bossy dignified elegant females. If pieced together, what do they tell about me?

2 minutes ago, Marasi26 said:

But what does all of these fetishes of mine tell about me? For example, the long plaid skirts and the 11 bossy dignified elegant females. If pieced together, what do they tell about me?

Getting a kick out of relinquishing control; submission.

At first I thought it was some kind of Political analogy, when talking about 11 different states, and defending/going to war for them.
But no, ... just another person confused about his/her sexuality.

50 minutes ago, Marasi26 said:

Here are all of the 11 bossy fierce dignified elegant beautiful slim females lined up and wearing the 11 different long plaid skirts while I worship all of the 11 females and their long plaid skirts one by one. They are bossing me around while loudly laughing at me.

!

Moderator Note

It looks like these are just stock images, so you’re not off to a good start.

Your description of the women as bossy and laughing at you indicates you should be talking to a mental health professional. We are not qualified to diagnose issues or give you the help you need.