How much to dilute the acids to make their vapors go harmless?

I'd like to know how much I'd have to dilute the following acids in a given solvent so that their vapors/malodors could simply be inhaled without causing any harm to one's health:

- butyric acid

- isovaleric acid

- propionic acid

I am not interested in any ppm values or thelike, but only in the values for the maximal possible concentrations of the acids in solutions so that they generally can't cause any harm any more if you inhale them (e. g. if the solution is then sprayed into the air or on a piece of cloth to be smelled...).

How do I get to know these values anyways? I couldn't find anything on this online.

Possible applications for this are manifold: creating prank sprays, scent generators, tests with sniffing sticks...

I feel sorry for your apprehensions hoping that people who try to block communication  are not the only ones to contribute here.

Some of the acids may be classified as organic, too. It won't matter.

Neither am I a pharmaceutic. Just curious and a friend of knowledge...

What data banks do they use when they mix perfumes and use acids so they know how high they can go in their concentrations?

What data banks do they use when they make prank sprays that smell bad?

Is there anybody here who knows anything about it or who else could I ask?

Grateful for any hints because I am currently clueless.

If there is actual harm to health then there should be a limit set by a government agency.

Companies generally guard their proprietary information; I doubt there would be a database you could access 

7 hours ago, Chemysrylation said:

What data banks do they use when they mix perfumes and use acids so they know how high they can go in their concentrations?

What data banks do they use when they make prank sprays that smell bad?

Is there anybody here who knows anything about it or who else could I ask?

Grateful for any hints because I am currently clueless.

Well I suppose you could get the MSDS for a start. There will generally be information about eye irritation and inhalation on those. But you may have already done that.  

The actual data you need is a Henry's law constant.
https://acp.copernicus.org/articles/15/4399/2015/acp-15-4399-2015.pdf
then you can calculate how much stuff gets into teh vapour phase from a  solution of a given concentration and then you can compare that against the permitted concentrations.

Good luck.
You might also want to know about these.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5a7ce177e5274a2ae6eeb560/scho0307bmkt-e-e.pdf