future experience

spencer

you know what i have experience and discovered?

is that if we sleep we r in the future that is ahead of thet present time.

one day we travel along with my son in the car, a truck approches us,But before the truck pass our car with its thunder sound, my son was jerk from his sleep, and the truck passed.

when i sleep i dream about the a person ignite a bomb, and i ran away as fast as i can to find a shelter and the bomb blast with a real loud sound, but what actualy happened its the thunder outside. this shows that i see the future happening if its not exacttly but i know that in the future there will be a loud sound, which i can not predic or know if i am contious.

any addition on thi let me know.

This sort of thing has happened to me, and I expect it's happened to quite a few, but I wouldn't go so far as to conclude that's it's actual premonition.

It would be more logical to conclude that you first become subconsciously aware of the sound, then structure dreams around it in which you eventually become aware of the sound in the dream, and, finally, consciously recognise it as occuring in reality.

This has been experimentally investigated, sounds you hear (and I believe smells & lights) can influence a dream.

In the experiment people heard a siren sound (like a police car or fire truck) and people had dreams about emergancies with police, fires, ambulances etc.

Just the other day there were some builders using some tool which made a kinda rumbling noise, like some car engines, I went into my brother's room (assuming he would have been awoken by this noise) and he said he was just dreaming about a sports car and the engine when he was awoken by the builder's tool.

This isn't you seeing into the future, it's you hearing something and reacting to it (be it through a dream or from waking up).

With the truck coming towards you is that you hear that truck as it comes towards, even if it is a distance away, it'll be within earshot (if not it's coincidence that you wake up) and for some reason the sound of a truck just wakes you up. Some sounds will wake you up (so with the siren experiment because most people associate it with danger, so only when it was quite would people dream about it, once it got to a normal/loud level people would wake up as a kinda internal alarm).

i read a thing about this. and they explain how our perception of what came 1st is distorted. someone dreamed they were playing soccer and kicked a ball and their foot kicked irl. but actually their foot kicked 1st and they made up the dream after in a split second but timing is distorted.

I have read your openion on my tyopic, but it did not satisfied me. once again i would like to explain what actualy wanted to bring around. you see, last time what i have experiance while traveling with my son is that the truck approch us from a distance.and what i thing, by this time my son already dream of something which made him jerk just before the truck pass us with a loud sound.that's why i said that my son has seen the future while sleeping, by having a related dream with a future happening.

I have also had similar experiences to this but i think Xyph i probably on the right lines with this one. Ive also fallen asleep with the TV on and when the BBC flicks to the 24 hour news channel i have had some strange dreams related to what i see on the news later that day.

Im not sure if any of you guys have seen any of those prank videos people have been putting on the net where they find a buddy who is fast asleep (usually in a car or something) then let out a terrifying scream, the person wakes up and joins in screaming before they even know whats going on. Some of them can be quite funny (except for the person being woken up, i guess). My point is, if your ideas are correct spencer, should the sleeping person not have woken up before people started screaming?

I would say those were coincidental at best, I have often had dreams which integrated sounds I heard into them. Such as I was having a dream about me being at school, I heard loud beeping noises and became curious and went to find it, as it became louder and louder, I slowly started to awaken. It was my alarm clock causing the last part of my dreams. I have heard, and do believe in some dreams seeing into the future, but from what I hear about your son, it just seems that he is being awoken by loud noises he hears and then dreams about.