Hijack from Is FTL actually possible?

MJ kihara

8 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Thanks guys, I think i see where my mind went wrong, thanks again. 

Just before we you are done...thanks for starting this because it's at the heart of what have been working out for several years and still on it.

11 hours ago, Genady said:

The causality violation does not happen to frames. It happens to observer

In my case the frames and the observer are made up of the same thing(spacetime particles='virtual particles') the difference is the degree of freedom of the observer from the basic framework (spacetime fabric).

Fundamental influences such as violation of causality is dealt with and by the basic framework (consciousness-emptiness being fundamental constituent) i.e the framework is aware,has memory and all characteristics of consciousness..of a conscious entity...in it no causality effects because it guides the evolution of the the universe.

11 hours ago, Genady said:

It does not prevent causality violation.

Consciousness-Emptiness concept does not violate causality because FTL and FFTL (faster and further than light ) is an essential part of the concept.
If you want to read it where I have arranged the concept coherently according to major physics topics..go to Amazon books- advertising deleted.. otherwise it will require several thread to clear the air...if I get that chance.

Am still on the learning curve but so far so good...the concept helps me even understand science deeply and further esp when I engage in such forum....it's amazing.

34 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

Consciousness-Emptiness concept does not violate causality because FTL and FFTL (faster and further than light ) is an essential part of the concept.
If you want to read it where I have arranged the concept coherently according to major physics topics..

I don't need to read your book because I know algebra. If your universe allows FTL, and if causality is not violated in your universe, then algebra shows that special relativity does not apply in your universe. Then your universe is not the universe we live in.

The End.

5 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

If you want to read it where I have arranged the concept coherently according to major physics topics.

!

Moderator Note

If you want to discuss your theory do so in a different thread in speculations.

But without advertising your book.

On 4/17/2023 at 2:52 AM, Genady said:

Any instant transmission in one frame violates causality in other frame.

21 hours ago, Genady said:

The causality violation does not happen to frames.

15 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

Fundamental influences such as violation of causality is dealt with and by the basic framework  .......  ...in it no causality effects

Either that is contradictory-the above two statements-or we are agreeing given my statement-your second statement above and my statement.

14 hours ago, Genady said:

I kow algebra. If your universe allows FTL, and if causality is not violated in your universe, then algebra shows that special relativity does not apply in your universe. Then your universe is not the universe we live in.

We are together in planet Earth in the same universe whereby when your are doing algebra what you are just doing is probing properties of the basic framework(spacetime fabric).

In this case special relativity (invariance of light speed) is a constraint to maintain stability in the universe.

When you look up to see the stars and everything you are simply probing information about the basic framework(spacetime fabric) that happen to be conscious..therefore contain memory about the past...you are looking at the past events.

The ship to go FTL need to mask itself from the effects of special relativity not to induce instability(paradoxes, causality effects and energy conservation disorders) to the basic framework(spacetime fabric).

It seem we are in a delicate universe..going FTL is not the issue.. the issue is how to learn and know how to mask ourself from the effects of SR.

6 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

when your are doing algebra what you are just doing is probing properties of the basic framework(spacetime fabric).

Given x+2=5, I conclude that x=3. This is an example of "doing algebra." In what way is it "probing properties of the basic framework(spacetime fabric)?"

1 hour ago, Genady said:

Given x+2=5, I conclude that x=3. This is an example of "doing algebra." In what way is it "probing properties of the basic framework(spacetime fabric)?"

When you are doing that,you are processing information....the information is on 'virtual particles' (spacetime particles)...which themselves have several properties...in this case you are dealing with stable virtual particles...whereby they are five and you are seeing two of them,what you are missing is three of them... processing that information make you conscious...by being conscious you are basically going back(connecting) to the basic framework (spacetime fabric) to get the missing information,then you get the answer 3....depending on your processing power(intelligence).

Therefore if you are sharp on algebra and other mathematics,its because you have developed strong connection to the basic framework (spacetime fabric) whereby your are able to harvest a lot of information from it and able to process it/manipulate it(intelligence) to get answers.

Everything you look at or interact with, including information is spacetime fabric.

1 hour ago, MJ kihara said:

When you are doing that,you are processing information....the information is on 'virtual particles' (spacetime particles)...which themselves have several properties...in this case you are dealing with stable virtual particles...whereby they are five and you are seeing two of them,what you are missing is three of them... processing that information make you conscious...by being conscious you are basically going back(connecting) to the basic framework (spacetime fabric) to get the missing information,then you get the answer 3....depending on your processing power(intelligence).

Therefore if you are sharp on algebra and other mathematics,its because you have developed strong connection to the basic framework (spacetime fabric) whereby your are able to harvest a lot of information from it and able to process it/manipulate it(intelligence) to get answers.

Everything you look at or interact with, including information is spacetime fabric.

This entire post is nothing but pseudoscience.

1 hour ago, MJ kihara said:

the information is on 'virtual particles' (spacetime particles)...which themselves have several properties...in this case you are dealing with stable virtual particles...whereby they are five and you are seeing two of them,what you are missing is three of them...

Let's then take another example: x+2.734=5.31

In this case I am dealing with 5.31 stable virtual particles, and I am seeing 2.734 of them, what I am missing is 2.576 of them?

Right?

5.31 particles? 2.734 particles? 2.576 particles?

How is it possible? How does 0.3 particle look?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.