What three wishes.

dimreepr

16 hours ago, Alex_Krycek said:

1.  The ability to travel to other solar systems and visit the planets there.  To be able to actually land the spacecraft and set foot on these alien worlds.

I would like to do the same but there are so many potential hazards in doing so.

Just have to check with dimreeper on what is allowed, my understanding was that you can wish for anything that is within the realms of real possibilities based on current mainstream science. So this may fall out outside of that criteria. If this is the case then I guess it makes sense, else we will all start coming up with really fanciful wishes that go way beyond real possibilities.

For example, I'd wish that I had all the super powers of all the DC & Marvel characters rolled into one, in fact lets take it one step further and wish that I had the power of almighty god, end program.      

Edited by Intoscience
spelling

4 hours ago, Intoscience said:
21 hours ago, Alex_Krycek said:

1.  The ability to travel to other solar systems and visit the planets there.  To be able to actually land the spacecraft and set foot on these alien worlds.

I would like to do the same but there are so many potential hazards in doing so.

There are plenty exotic environments on Earth to visit and to explore.