Here is the thing about string theory. There is only one string

deema

i will preface all of this with "i believe it is so" not as actual fact. But there actually are no 'facts' other than what we made them in the physical

There is actually only one string. It is the only thing in the quantum and physical realms that there is only 'one' of. Maybe some people would call it "God". But i dont believe it has any sentience. Or maybe it does i don't know

Entanglement works because the string is, itselef infinite and everywhere at all times. There is no 'distance' for the string.

Schrödinger's cat works because the string itself is everything at all times. It is itself the actual universe. WE are the string. There is nothing but the string.  EVERYTHING is exactly the same thing. The string. There is no 'us'

dark energy  i feel is just the weak nuclear force, gravity, and light combined and spit out on the other side of the furnaces called 'black holes'

Dark matter is the strong nuclear force, matter, gravity, and electromagnetism spit out on the other side.

Einstein was right that it is really all about gravity

i feel like the only reason we, or any lifeform exsists is to evolve to figure out 'the string'

it is the illogic in the quantum that actually rules things in what people would call the logic in the physical.. But Logic and illogic are the same thing.The quantum and the physical are not different universes. They are the exact same thing

for some reason im able to see how the quantum and physical realms combine. Im not a 'master' of either. Which is actually the most frustrating thing. But maybe that is the whole point of evolution. It isnt up to me to figure out the rest

i got covid a short time ago and it changed my brain. I see things now. I kinda feel like my body is shutting down so that is why im typing this so quickly and there might be errors but i dont want to fall asleep until this gets out n case i dont wake up

12 minutes ago, deema said:

for some reason im able to see how the quantum and physical realms combine.

For some reason, I'm able to see how you're not able to see how the quantum and physical realms combine.

19 minutes ago, deema said:

i got covid a short time ago and it changed my brain. I see things now. I kinda feel like my body is shutting down so that is why im typing this so quickly and there might be errors but i dont want to fall asleep until this gets out n case i dont wake up

Is one of the things you see something like the message "go see a doctor?"

Really, get professional help.

!

Moderator Note

I can move this to Religion or to Speculations, but it can't stay in any mainstream section. I don't think you can support this idea well enough to satisfy our rules for Speculation, and you can't make any predictions with "the string is everything". It's not something I want to inflict on the Religion section either. 

Science isn't about making things up because they make more sense than what you were taught. Theory is the best it gets, the most successful methodology for making sure we explain how the universe behaves. Can you support any of these ideas with evidence or a mathematical model?

18 hours ago, joigus said:

For some reason, I'm able to see how you're not able to see how the quantum and physical realms combine.

Is one of the things you see something like the message "go see a doctor?"

Really, get professional help.

super clever. Or wait, super stupid. I guess they mean the same thing depending on the realm, eh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.