Philosophical Implications Of Infinite Parallel Multiverses

Intoscience

On 2/24/2023 at 11:21 AM, Genady said:

DNA molecule has 3-dimensional structure, but it is not enough for DNA to function. To do anything, it has to dynamically change. This adds a new dimension making it 4-dimensional.

Hey Genady, I was doing some studying on our DNA but was curious what you thought or knew about my findings. So our DNA have four base pairs (C, T, G, and A). Then we also have chemical flags that bind to our C pair referred to as epigenetic information, adding a second layer of information to our DNA. Then I discovered that the Hydrogen atoms that bind our DNA together can become waves via proton tunneling, which can cause our DNA to be in multiple locations at the same time. This can cause the Hydrogen atom from one strand of DNA to become entangled with another strand of DNA for a short period of time. This can lead to permanent mutation if our DNA replicates itself while it is entangled. This publication from 2021 talks about it: https://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2021/CP/D0CP05781A#!divAbstract

With the four base pairs, the epigenetic information, quantum tunneling, and quantum entanglement: would that make our DNA have 7 dimensions?

For sure, I try to think of all the variables of things in my spare time. It would be amazing if we could make an electrical circuit with 6 base states in the same amount of space as a circuit using 4 base states. Theorizing entanglement in an electrical circuit would probably take a physicist and a micro-engineer though. AKA quantum computers.

Edited by EmDriver

20 hours ago, Genady said:

What do you mean?

Your mechanical base variables can't be for instance time, velocity and acceleration. There would be one 'missing' variable in your set of 3.

In fluid mechanics force, length and time are often used instead of mass, length and time.

15 minutes ago, studiot said:

Your mechanical base variables can't be for instance time, velocity and acceleration. There would be one 'missing' variable in your set of 3.

In fluid mechanics force, length and time are often used instead of mass, length and time.

Yes, you're right.