What is the worst possible consequence of eating dirty food?

kenny1999

I DO NOT mean when someone who possibly has mental illness and eat food taken from garbage bin.

I mean, when you normally eat outside, you have little control over where they buy the food from and how the food is prepared, even if they are having an open kitchen that you can see through. The first thing is they will not usually wash the food so clean as you cook it for yourself, they are just working for money and focusing to have things finished quickly. Secondly, they may have touched their mobile phone full of dirt and bacteria and do not wash their hand afterwards. (It's very common). In some cases, not even rare, their body fluid may go into the food from cough or sneeze, nobody knows. And it's also not uncommon to find insects and rats in commercial kitchen.

Is there any research or doctor's comments on this area? What is the worst possible adverse effect if eating outside at a legal and approved food provider?

Edited by kenny1999

45 minutes ago, kenny1999 said:

I DO NOT mean when someone who possibly has mental illness and eat food taken from garbage bin.

People searching for food in garbage bins do not have mental illnesses. They are homeless, hungry without cash or freegans..

45 minutes ago, kenny1999 said:

I mean, when you normally eat outside, you have little control over where they buy the food from and how the food is prepared, even if they are having an open kitchen that you can see through. The first thing is they will not usually wash the food so clean as you cook it for yourself, they are just working for money and focusing to have things finished quickly. Secondly, they may have touched their mobile phone full of dirt and bacteria and do not wash their hand afterwards. (It's very common). In some cases, not even rare, their body fluid may go into the food from cough or sneeze, nobody knows. And it's also not uncommon to find insects and rats in commercial kitchen.

If this is a problem, don't eat in restaurants..

When customers too often have diarrhea after dining at a restaurant, they remember it and stop going there, and such a place is on a straight line to bankruptcy.

It is in the restaurateur's interest to ensure that the food is of the best possible quality, so that customers return and praise the stay, rather than discourage their friends and family.

Edited by Sensei