Applications of 4 fundamental forces

me2_2

My own favorite is laser cooling and trapping, which uses photons (the electromagnetic interaction) to manipulate atoms and molecules. Related are various kinds of electrostatic and magnetic traps for ions and neutral atoms, respectively.

18 hours ago, me2_2 said:

Looking for all known CONTROL OF and CONTROLLED applications of the big 4.

So you may say, for electromagnetism, we can create and control it with batteries, generators, capacitors, semiconductors etc.

A controlled application of the strong nuclear strong interaction would be a nuclear power station or the nuclear bomb. I rather think the weak interaction is also involved, along the way. I can't think of a controlled application of the weak interaction on its own, though. A controlled application of gravity could be a clock pendulum or the weight mechanism of a grandfather clock.  

20 hours ago, me2_2 said:

Looking for all known CONTROL OF and CONTROLLED applications of the big 4.

So you may say, for electromagnetism, we can create and control it with batteries, generators, capacitors, semiconductors etc.

Is this homework, Looks like it to me ?
I'm suprised you haven't started off with a few ideas of your own.

As regards gravity I have in mind a gravity dam, with an installed hydro electric generation scheme.

The first is a use of gravity that is the exact opposite of mathematics offering.
The second is a direct use of his offering.

So it would be courteous to thank members for their contributions.

Further I suggest you list out the definitions of the four forces and see if that suggests anything to you.

Here is a starter

The weak force cause radioactive decay.
What medical uses does this suggest to you ?

Edited by studiot