race traitor hijack from Ketanji Brown Jackson to be first Black woman to sit on Supreme Court - Jordan Peterson has something to say - is he right or is he in the wrong?

Kittenpuncher

The supreme court has an excuse

Which is that they need to reflect the demographics of the people that they are representing

There are probably plenty of qualified people that they could choose

But of course most expect that the administration wants to choose the one that's a good political move

I would think that maybe they picked her out of genuine interest in goodwill and the common good since that occured to me for the first time since

I don't remember lel

However I've noticed that a lot of black people that are elected to high positions of power

Kind of tend to stab their own race in the back

And race is used to win free votes in the first place

It's ironic

Maybe they don't want to seem biased or overly liberal when they're some historic first

But they wind up seeming like race traitors to a lot of folks

Then they go back to their usual thing, undermining the whole white republican mental well being thing in ways that are normally subliminal

I myself saw an interview over the news with this woman and she was being grilled on whether or not she would treat different religions fairly

And she seemed to dislike religion a lot in general which the interviewer disregarded, he was not a very religious person either (he told her a bunch of trivia about his church habits and beliefs on camera)

I don't know much else about her though

It's usually the people around me that cause problems in my life anyway

The only things that politics generally change are what people argue about and what people pretend to believe during said arguments

It's probably really unhealthy to let some person on a TV screen drive you to such a dark & hateful state of mind anyway

Still, I see things a certain way

9 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

However I've noticed that a lot of black people that are elected to high positions of power

Kind of tend to stab their own race in the back

Please provide a few names and examples. If there are "a lot" this should be easy. Otherwise it looks like you are race baiting. 

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

Please provide a few names and examples. If there are "a lot" this should be easy. Otherwise it looks like you are race baiting. 

Other than Clarence Thomas and a small handful of black Republicans and far right activists, I can't think of any. Sure, the powerful do tend to kick down, but that's an issue with power, not race. Plenty of rich and powerful white people shit on other white people so I haven't a clue why you would point it out for just black people unless you're a closet bigot. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.