Pet theory hijack (from Universal expansion and Black Hole Growth:)

Jukka Petteri Savorinen

On 11/3/2021 at 10:07 PM, beecee said:

Found this article.............

https://phys.org/news/2021-11-expansion-universe-impacts-black-hole.html

New study proposes expansion of the universe directly impacts black hole growth:

the paper here....

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/ac2fad

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My question is why isn't any BH gravitationally decoupled from the large scale expansion rate, in the same way our solar system/galaxy /local group is also decoupled from the large scale expansion rate?

Or am I missing something? Yes I understand that this is hypothetical at this time, but why havn't those proposing this hypothesis, not seen it as I have?

First, the supermassive objects of the centers of the galaxies arose in their own 3 D “initial explosions” from the pre-existing pushing force into existing space, and later these space-expanding supermassive objects collided with each other at a steep angle from their initial journey and new colliding galaxies from those collisions.

The space-expanding stars arose from the expanding dark matter protruding from the expanding supermassive objects in the centers of the galaxies.

Expanding stars have always protruded away from a supermassive object in the center of their own galaxy along a spiral orbit in roughly the same proportion as they have expanded.

Although they are constantly protruding away from the center of their space-expanding galaxy, they do little to move away from it in relative terms because they are expanding in the same proportion.

Atomic model by Savo

In space, the expanding nuclei of atoms recycle with all the cores of other expanding atoms an expanding dark pushing force that has e.g. the nature of the expanding light and thus they constantly push each other away from each other on average in the same proportion as they expand.

Push your expanding hand over your expanding chest and feel your heart expand in pulses as the expanding atomic nuclei of your heart expand in sync, pushing each other away from each other pulse by pulse.

Expanding lights consist for the most part of an expanding pushing force that cannot be registered with our devices. These dark expanding waves of expanding light have VERY much more mass than the recordable photons, which also consist of an expansive pushing force in space.

The registrable electrons and photons arise from these zillions of separate expanding densities of which the expanding dark waves of expanding light consist and are constantly protruding from the separate expanding densities of the nuclei of the expanding atoms.

Electrons and photons are generated on the same principle as expanding supermassive objects and expanding stars in space.

All that is needed is an external factor that accelerates the expansion of the separate expanding densities of the zillions to momentarily explosive, thus creating a new larger entity with a very high pressure immediately in the center without any pulling forces.

In the center of the expanding photon, there is not much pressure on our scale, but relatively similar to the center of the expanding star.

In space, the dark expanding waves of expanding lights interact with each other, accelerating each other’s expansion, and thus the speed of the expanding lights accelerates in proportion to the expansion of matter and light.

This is evidenced by the following observations.

1. The cosmological redshift of light

2. The so-called gravitational lens phenomenon

3. The so-called gravitational redshift

4. The fact that all lights always move at the speed characteristic of light.

5. Double slit tests

Lights expand and accelerate each other’s expansion when interacting with each other = a scientific argument.

For example, one can try to manipulate the trajectory of light with the help of billions of years old lights in space far from Earth.

My questions to Esko Valtaoja, Kari Enqvist and Syksy Räsänen, who are the so-called experts.

How could an expanding space be studied scientifically so that its existence could be scientifically proven?

I understand that is not possible because space itself does not radiate information. That is, one cannot try to manipulate space itself in such a way that the success of the manipulation is informed.

I think expanding space is a concept similar to what the gods of antiquity were.

Jukka Savorinen

https://puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/author/jukka-savorinen/

Love

😃

Edited by Jukka Petteri Savorinen

4 minutes ago, Jukka Petteri Savorinen said:

Love

😃

Why do you insist on postings blocks of text, rather then offering real time evidence? And again, you are making unevidenced speculative nonsense as opposed to tried and tested mainstream theories in the sciences. Ask yourself, why mainstream science is mainstream.

Edited by beecee

7 minutes ago, MigL said:

Do you really expect evidence for this nonsense, Beecee ?

The repeated block of nonsensical text is reported. I did post on this last week with a question that has yet to be answered....

My question is why isn't any BH gravitationally decoupled from the large scale expansion rate, in the same way our solar system/galaxy /local group is also decoupled from the large scale expansion rate?

Or am I missing something? Yes I understand that this is hypothetical at this time, but why havn't those proposing this hypothesis, not seen it as I have?

from 

https://phys.org/news/2021-11-expansion-universe-impacts-black-hole.html

New study proposes expansion of the universe directly impacts black hole growth:

the paper here....

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/ac2fad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.