metaphasic radiation

reyam200

• 12 years later...
On 26/08/2005 at 4:55 AM, CPL.Luke said:

warp drive is theoretical, but it wasn't when startrek first came up with the name (at least to my knowledge) although its never been tested, as it would take a significan't portion of all the energy in the universe to make work. not to mention how the hell would you warp space time to expand it?

subspace doesn't exist

We may not have to use immense amount of thrust/ energy to accomplish warp drive. Like nature itself, space gives everything needed to do things for us. It's just a matter of discovery and experimentation. Such as the use of black holes, and star gates that have been seen opening and closing above storms on our very planet.   However, my friend, I must correct one statement.  Subspace, DOES exist and beings buildings, vehicles could be within a distance of only one atom away. It is postulated that the 4th dimension and subsequent 5th through 11th dimensions are all variants of so called subspace. 

2 hours ago, Desdichado said:

The theoretical physics community.  I'm sorry I didn't clarify. I'm quite new to this so I'm just signed up today. So I don't particularly know the etiquette, as I usually don't belong to forums.

!

Moderator Note

There is no "theoretical physics community". If you make an assertion, cite some evidence in support and link to it to make it easy for another member to check it. 

Extraordinary claims need to be backed up by evidence.