hijack from Seat of the consciousness is in the striatum

JohnSSM

3 minutes ago, iNow said:

Which part of the brain do you assert is the "center of consciousness?"

Do you ever expect that I will want to express myself honestly to you ever again?  HAHA...cute.

Edited by JohnSSM

Just now, JohnSSM said:

Do you ever expect that I will want to express myself honestly you ever again?  HAHA...cute.

Never really did in the first place, but perhaps now you can answer my actual question?

2 minutes ago, iNow said:

Never really did in the first place, but perhaps now you can answer my actual question?

I answered your questions in another forum and even proved you wrong.  I have no reason to converse with you after the harassment and abuse in many different threads.  I do learn quite well, thank you.

Edited by JohnSSM

Just now, JohnSSM said:

In answered your questions in another forum and even proved you wrong. 

Right, but I've asked you a question here. Are you actually unable to answer it, or just unwilling?

1 minute ago, JohnSSM said:

I have no reason to converse with you after the harassment and abuse in many different threads.

That's fine. You're under no obligation to interact with me, but perhaps you should attempt to clarify your comment for other readers. You said there was a center of consciousness in the brain. Where do you claim that is?

Right, but I've asked you a question here. Are you actually unable to answer it, or just unwilling?

Unwilling to discuss anything with you honestly now.  I may lie to you to mislead you, but youll never get honesty from me again unless i want to give it.  Right now, I dont want to.  You can suffer over whatever you think the real reason is.  Use your creativity.  It has to have some purpose. As Axl said, Use your illusion!

Edited by JohnSSM

Just now, JohnSSM said:

Unwilling to discuss anything with you honestly now.  I may lie to you to mislead you, but youll never get honesty from me again

I appreciate your honesty. Thank you for acknowledging this. 

Just now, iNow said:

Cool, now acknowledge this.  Leave me alone, dont ask me questions, dont enter my threads and dont stalk me in other threads.  

Just now, JohnSSM said:

Leave me alone, dont ask me questions, dont enter my threads

No thank you. 

You claimed there is a center of consciousness in the brain. Where do you assert that is?

Just now, iNow said:

No thank you. 

You claimed there is a center of consciousness in the brain. Where do you assert that is?

In certain humans, i find it obvious that the center of their consciousness is in their colons, or basically in their own ass.

Just now, JohnSSM said:

In certain humans, i find it obvious that the center of their consciousness is in their colons, or basically in their own ass.

So, no? You cannot support your claim? Unsurprising. 

1 minute ago, iNow said:

And that's against the site rules to which you agreed when creating your profile. 

Report me for admitting that I was going to lie to you, specifically, because you have harassed me for hours.  IM fine with that.

Just now, fredreload said:

Sigh, you guys should stop fighting, we are at the same thread, we should work together, with that said I will be taking a short break.

I would stop fighting, but this guy follows me from thread to thread, harassing me and hijacking any thread im in...just like he is doing now.  Learn to ignore him, even mess with is head...he loves it and wants it.  

Just now, fredreload said:

Then say you do not have an answer and look into caudate, perhaps we can come up with something.

Well, right now im working on my own book.  We all have our battles to solve.

1 minute ago, JohnSSM said:

harassing me and hijacking any thread im in...just like he is doing now.  Learn to ignore him, even mess with is head...he loves it and wants it.  

All I did was ask you to clarify your statement. This one: 

All I did was ask you to clarify your statement. This one: 

2 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

Glad to hear it. Good luck. Now, please answer the question you keep evading or acknowledge you're unable. 

Just now, iNow said:

Glad to hear it. Good luck. Now, please answer the question you keep evading or acknowledge you're unable. 

Do you not remember that I told you that i will not answer questions that you have just because you ask them.  Stop harassing me.  Im not unable, I am unwilling.  It has been established, so why do you keep asking?

25 minutes ago, iNow said:
26 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

Unwilling to discuss anything with you honestly now.  I may lie to you to mislead you, but youll never get honesty from me again

do you recall any of this? It happened about 20 minutes ago.  

Just now, JohnSSM said:

Do you not remember that I told you that i will not answer questions that you have just because you ask them.  ...  Im not unable, I am unwilling. 

In which case, you've now also acknowledged that you're not arguing in good faith and have no place as a member here. Thank you for that. 

Also, I suspect you're BOTH unable AND unwilling, but that's just an opinion. 

Just now, iNow said:

In which case, you've now also acknowledged that you're not arguing in good faith and have no place as a member here. Thank you for that. 

Also, I suspect you're BOTH unable AND unwilling, but that's just an opinion

LOL!  after the shit you pulled in the psychology thread I hosted?  LOL...you are awesome man.  

20 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

Do you not remember that I told you that i will not answer questions that you have just because you ask them.  Stop harassing me.  Im not unable, I am unwilling.  It has been established, so why do you keep asking?

do you recall any of this? It happened about 20 minutes ago.  

!

Moderator Note

This is an unacceptable position to take. We expect arguments to be made in good faith, and declaring you will not answer questions does not comply

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.