Red Hot Chilli Peppers

NavajoEverclear

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

flea is also cool because he has a funny looking face. have you seen the cant stop music video? it is hilarious, so is By The Way. I'm a recent convert to RHCP fandom, are all their videos (i already see their music is) so incredibly brilliant?

Yeah...

Scar Tissue is...nice & simple;

Californication is a really cool video too!

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

flea is also cool because he has a funny looking face. have you seen the cant stop music video? it is hilarious, so is By The Way. I'm a recent convert to RHCP fandom, are all their videos (i already see their music is) so incredibly brilliant?

No.

thank you, i would have been stupid enough to take it literally (no really) how do you non americans find out about us anyway? Its as if there is some sort of magical way you are connected overseas. do you have crystal balls that are in tune with our country? Seriously, don't you have plenty of your own music and such, how do you ever hear about ours? Or is our music not as big over there? OR is you land just not blessed with any talent so you have to survive off ours. I mean you only got Coldplay, and U2, thats it, there are no other european bands in existence.

We mostly get to hear of American sourced music in the UK through the tax report we get each year from the American colony. We like to see how our subjects are spending their earnings. We also have a good giggle about the whole 'independance' day thing.

O_o

...let it go man...let it go...if you still owned the American Colony we wouldn't have the cool things we have today^_^ like pizza (real pizza not original italian or roman stuff:-p) or football (american o_o) or ....I'm blaming George W. Bush on you guys...he kinda looks European...or texan..

We mostly get to hear of American sourced music in the UK through the tax report we get each year from the American colony. We like to see how our subjects are spending their earnings.

ROFL

ahahahahhah