mereotopological objective probability

Prof  Reza  Sanaye

New methods for statistical mereology of countless different variables are provided. Unlike many other traditional statistical techniques, the most distinctive characteristic of these modern approaches is that no claims are taken as to the existence of the wave function of the random collection being evaluated. In addition, the suggested protocols do not generate uncontainable errors during their topologisation. The efficacy of these approaches is demonstrated by simulation results with extended and reduced confidence intervals having different probability distributions of Toposes.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:28 AM, mathematic said:

Sorry!  Completely strange to me.

I shall do my best to explain to you what my first and second assistants (Pooria Solhjoo and Mohammad Mohammadi) have brought out from their respective teens (ie, mereotopological physical chemistry team AND mereological physicalistic probability team) throughout the past fortnight. I personally surmise that this will be of no little help to you in propounding [to others also] what is meant by these titles.  

Regarding the essence of space as 'pointy' has infinitely many zero dimensional matrixes whose closed regions can and, at the same time, cannot be smaller than themselves. The categories of mereotopological consequences arising from such alternatives absolutely unique in themselves are indications of the fact that throughout entities, even yet all through boundaries, there are holes whose type-categorical sets are not utilizable by ordinary means of first-order logics or even second-order logics: what we shall have to, then, do is not immediately directly resorting to set theory for propagation of chemical, biological, medicinal evaluation of Toposes thereof. 

Even aiming at providing a quasi-formal hierarchy in between set theory and higher ordered logics necessitates that topological concepts and principals be supplemented with in-between governing bifurcations for establishment of a lattice characterizing unity per individual integration. Since the very notion of connectedness comes to be in plain mereological disharmony with wholes made up of components, so therefore, for theoretical/applicational justification of space-time cellulation in a rigorous manner, we establish BASIC relationships amongst the primordial cells themselves. 

Of great importance here are the boundaries whose level of connectivity stands in between nearly full isotropy and much less rigorous propositions of anisotropy in line with the natural system (chemical, biological, medicinal) on which we are working. The grade of formality, from some almost-immanent first-order logics to more able typifying higher-ordered statements, has to do with those axiomatic theorizations that lie at the true Problematic of spatiality.   

Those areas in which the wholeness of wholes is afforded by regionalization somewhere in the range of first-order logics to (much) higher-order logics [but not reaching up to set theory], stand to be nominalistically bifurcated and multi-furcated alternatives to set theory AND point-set topology.

Where wholes exist, they are thus material: they are made of material stuff.... they are not, thence, dimensionless. By the abovementioned principal of supplementation, lattices arising from such material stuff are cut down arbitrarily into thousands of triangulation cellulations whose dimensions accord with the matrices defining them and whose number goes with the level of pixelation accuracy desired.            

Regarding the essence of space as 'pointy' has infinitely many zero dimensional matrixes whose closed regions can and, at the same time, cannot be smaller than themselves

I hate to say this, but it sounds like meaningless wordplay.

Edited by mathematic
typo

17 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

I personally surmise that this will be of no little help to you in propounding [to others also] what is meant by these titles.  

Excuse me but this sounds rather condescending towards your audience.

17 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Regarding the essence of space as 'pointy'

5 hours ago, mathematic said:

I hate to say this, but it sounds like meaningless wordplay.

I am still trying to determine if there is a language barrier involved here, or if some sort of hoax is being perpetrated.

There is definitely a Prof Reza Sanaye listed in Paris.

'Pointy' could be a reference to point set topology poorly translated from Farsi or French.

The rest of the oddly structured English could also be a reference to something I have been playing with and recently mentioned here, which I see as missing from basic set theory and is currently called 'overlap' in the English speaking world.

I look forward to a resolution of this quandrary.

5 hours ago, studiot said:

Excuse me but this sounds rather condescending towards your audience.

I am still trying to determine if there is a language barrier involved here, or if some sort of hoax is being perpetrated.

There is definitely a Prof Reza Sanaye listed in Paris.

'Pointy' could be a reference to point set topology poorly translated from Farsi or French.

The rest of the oddly structured English could also be a reference to something I have been playing with and recently mentioned here, which I see as missing from basic set theory and is currently called 'overlap' in the English speaking world.

I look forward to a resolution of this quandrary.

I quote from Internet :

In quantum mechanics, the variational method is one way of finding approximations to the lowest energy eigenstate or ground state, and some excited states. This allows calculating approximate wavefunctions such as molecular orbitals.[1] The basis for this method is the variational principle.[2][3]

The method consists of choosing a "trial wavefunction" depending on one or more parameters, and finding the values of these parameters for which the expectation value of the energy is the lowest possible. The wavefunction obtained by fixing the parameters to such values is then an approximation to the ground state wavefunction, and the expectation value of the energy in that state is an upper bound to the ground state energy. The Hartree–Fock method, Density matrix renormalization group, and Ritz method apply the variational method.

Any discourse in terms of indivisible components is linked [mostly] by a relation term as to the molecular propositions according to function(al) which governs the correspondence UNIVERSALS. Under such circumstances, conformity with the nature of things in themselves has become something of Problematic as far and as long as properties of matter, space, time, (and spacetime) are not logicized without axioms of borderline connecting-latticed bifurcations as connectivities to, say, the matter itself versus abstractions like spacetime. Analytical modalities of motion and acceleration in real space are, thence, not mere dimensionalities measuring within the very same system. For example, spaces studied by mathematics, if metrical, allow themselves to turn topological in cases where the transformations on the part of these spatial things can, in some way or other, affect the connectivity lattices in shape and size [thus: to disturb (initial) measurement].

In cases where the betweenness of the lattices remains undisturbed through the process of transformation, then mereological symmetries tear in the same logical spaces. It is only here that a certain locality in logical space might be given by the sense of LINEARITY inside an equation term.

Later, such mapping of relations between being of the beings and being of measured milieu (the same time, space, matter, and spacetime) brings in what makes the notion of empty/filled linearity proper to perspectival "moments" of the Mathesis symbolization (re-)presenting them to us.