Democratic Decision

NavajoEverclear

I think the mods have too much power, while closing threads is good thing sometimes, i do not think it is always the best measure of resolution. I think we should make such decisions democratically-- or something like that. The parties wishing to be involved will enter a session to resolve issues before the final move is made. Thats what this site is missing --- active government, where citizens have a say too.

I am partially kidding, oh well i don't know what i'm saying, just everyone make fun of my idiocy or something

well a few interesting posts have been closed, actually i was enjoying arguing how i dislike anime agains khinfcube. In the end i actually agree with their decision to close it, just wish there was meeting to resolve the arguments instead of just ending them. But don't trust my advice to be valuable (in most cases i don't either)

If you post things in the general discussion section, they will not be closed/removed providing there is no abuse, bad language, posting for the sake of your post count or general spam.

The Moderators on this site answer a lot of questions posed by other members. democarcy is flawed at heart because most people are ignorant about the decision they take - their knowledge is localised and specific so why should they slow the governmental process by voting for something they dont understand but like the look of.