Chest pain

I've no experience or training in this expertise area so please forgive if I don't seem to explain things quite right.

Within the last few months I without warning got a sharp pain that just appeared in the right hand side of my chest and slowly seemed to moved down my body towards my stomach, but then disappeared for a short while before returning. The pain appears from the inside of my rib cage on the right hand side now just below my chest area to the side. After a nights sleep the pain is not present the following day until about lunch time or afternoon, and it seems depending how I move my body around will either cause the pain or stop the pain, hence standing a long period of time can bring the pain on, but if I sit down for a while the pain goes and then does not return straight away. If I press on my ribs there is no sensation or pain and the pain I do get has no effect on my breathing. Give the corona virus problems the world is facing my local doctors only do phone consultations and the hospitals are only seeing emergency type problems, which I'm not sure I qualify for that criteria?

Any ideas?

I have no known health issues other than this.

Thanks 

It’s probably heart cancer. Or brain aneurism. Or broken spine. Or club foot. Or cirrhosis. Or gingivitis. Or...

You can’t get medical advise here and really shouldn’t try to online anywhere. 

Go to a doctor.