Editing programming

Netra77

Can't we edit code after running it??actually i have been writing programme using turbo c+ and i m unable to edit my code after running it.Is it bcoz of my processor or is that fact that we can't edit code after running it??

you should be able to edit code after running.

you re probably using a compiler which changes the code so it can be run, best to make a back-up before running/compiling, or figure out what turbo c+ exactly does upon running.

Executable file is opened in read-only exclusive mode which means no other process can modify it until it is running. Linker, which is invoked at the end of compilation process, will be unable to save new executable file with the same file name.

16 hours ago, Netra77 said:

Can't we edit code after running it??actually i have been writing programme using turbo c+ and i m unable to edit my code after running it.Is it bcoz of my processor or is that fact that we can't edit code after running it??

Can you explain what you mean by "can't edit it"? Do you get an error message? 

Turbo C++? That was discontinued 20 years ago, wasn't it? (It could be a bug in Turbo C++. Which is not going to get fixed, now.)

Why not use a more modern tool? You can get a free version of Microsoft's Visual Studio, which is excellent

Most schools and colleges in India that teach Computer Science or Information Technology tend to use C and C++ as the first programming languages. The sad part is that many of these C++ courses still use the Turbo C++ Compiler.

I've tried to create a list of reasons why you shouldn't be using Turbo C++:

https://galdin.dev/blog/why-you-shouldnt-be-using-turbo-c/