Hijack from greater than > light speed? The small

UltraPolymath

32 minutes ago, UltraPolymath said:

Yet you can see how it is observational support for an existential origin...is that because of cosmological redshift?

!

Moderator Note

Again, this does not answer the question. Even if there are unanswered questions in current models, that does not provide any support for your idea.

34 minutes ago, UltraPolymath said:

Also every galaxy we have found that doesn't have a central black also has no dark matter, which was testable parameter in my model.

!

Moderator Note

Citation needed.

34 minutes ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

Again, this does not answer the question. Even if there are unanswered questions in current models, that does not provide any support for your idea.

!

Moderator Note

Citation needed.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2018/dark-matter-goes-missing-in-oddball-galaxy

Edited by UltraPolymath
Soapboxing, broken link

1 hour ago, UltraPolymath said:

Yet you can see how it is observational support for an existential origin...is that because of cosmological redshift?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hubble-tension-headache-clashing-measurements-make-the-universes-expansion-a-lingering-mystery/

First link mentions Planck satellite, not Planck length

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1168298/black-hole-universe-conformal-cyclic-cosmology-stephen-hawking/amp

Also every galaxy we have found that doesn't have a central black also has no dark matter, which was testable parameter in my model.

Second link does mention Planck length and does not cover concepts that seems accepted by the mainstream: 

“Obviously, if someone could show that some specific pattern on the microwave sky was a proof that the universe underwent a series of cycles then that would be spectacularly exciting

“But this paper falls very short of doing that.”

Indeed interesting topic but no support for you claim. 

My model predicts via a tree like law that parallel universes or "mother black holes" merge

Adding more unsupported stuff does not add support for the claim I asked about. 

Again: Where can I find a mainstream observation supporting that Planck length is different beyond the cosmic event horizon? 

Tell me what does the term dimension mean to you as your mathematics do not include higher dimensions.

I hope your familiar with the correct meaning but we will see.

Edit just noticed the OP has been banned for a sockpuppet account.

Edited by Mordred