The earth was created INSIDE the sun?

thethinkertank

One of my many theories deals with the creation of the earth. I contend it happened inside the sun as a bal of unsynchronous energy parameters relative to the suns own energy spectrum, and was consequently cast into orbit.

What do you think of this idea?

15 minutes ago, thethinkertank said:

One of my many theories deals with the creation of the earth. I contend it happened inside the sun as a bal of unsynchronous energy parameters relative to the suns own energy spectrum, and was consequently cast into orbit.

What do you think of this idea?

My first thought is why didn't you post this in speculations? My second thought is nonsense. My third thought is that we have a reasonable theory for the creation of Earth and the rest of the planets, and have observational evidence to support that theory from observing distant star systems in different stages of evolution that align with the accretion disk model/theory.

Just now, beecee said:

My first thought is why didn't you post this in speculations? My second thought is nonsense. My third thought is that we have a reasonable theory for the creation of Earth and the rest of the planets, and have observational evidence to support that theory from observing distant star systems in different stages of evolution that align with the accretion disk model/theory.

um..point is there can be many theories, equally acceptable about anything. 

My theory does not seek to refute the existing ones. I merely venture to propound upon a new possibility that the earth and the sun were created at the same time, and then in illusionary time space (the parallel dimension to existig reality, google it) the earth was granted orbit by virtue of extraeneous fundemental attributes, such as e=x wheras the suns's own energy was e=y. 

6 minutes ago, thethinkertank said:

um..point is there can be many theories, equally acceptable about anything. 

My theory does not seek to refute the existing ones. I merely venture to propound upon a new possibility that the earth and the sun were created at the same time, and then in illusionary time space (the parallel dimension to existig reality, google it) the earth was granted orbit by virtue of extraeneous fundemental attributes, such as e=x wheras the suns's own energy was e=y. 

Um, you don't have a theory...You have a hypothesis that is unsupported. The accretion disk model/theory has already been observed many times in distant stellar systems. 

And no I have not watched your video...well not beyond the first 10 seconds or so. U tube videos are a dime a dozen. Of course if you have something reputable supporting your hypothetical, then sure, I'll watch it.

Can this be moved to speculations?

Edited by beecee

Just now, hypervalent_iodine said:
!

Moderator Note

thethinkertank, unless the very next post you make in this thread contains scientific evidence to support your idea, then this is getting closed. 

Sure, heres the evidence. 

Energy exists in unision with other energy of its own parameters. 

Thats why water and oil dont mix. 

The earth is water and what created it was oil.

But the earth didnt just appear from nowhere because energy cannot be created. 

Therefore the earth at some point was the oil in my illustratoin. 

So where was oil #1? Lets look at the universe around us and seek out the closest object in the solar system, capable of having been that oil.

The moon is a good candidate but too small. 

Therefore the sun. 

So via a process of inductive reasoning through the most elemenary scientific precepts

we arrive at the fact that 

the earth was created inside the sun. At one point it was part of the sun. Then when it's energy parameters went out of sync with those of the suns own

Bingo, the planet earth was created. 

6 minutes ago, thethinkertank said:

Sure, heres the evidence. 

Energy exists in unision with other energy of its own parameters. 

Thats why water and oil dont mix. 

The earth is water and what created it was oil.

But the earth didnt just appear from nowhere because energy cannot be created. 

Therefore the earth at some point was the oil in my illustratoin. 

So where was oil #1? Lets look at the universe around us and seek out the closest object in the solar system, capable of having been that oil.

The moon is a good candidate but too small. 

Therefore the sun. 

So via a process of inductive reasoning through the most elemenary scientific precepts

we arrive at the fact that 

the earth was created inside the sun. At one point it was part of the sun. Then when it's energy parameters went out of sync with those of the suns own

Bingo, the planet earth was created. 

Crap!