Could Parallel Universes Be Physically Real?

This seems to be a extremely popular topic (for reasons I cannot really understand) so here is a good article about the actual physics involved in how there could be multiple universes and whether that means there is another "you" out there - or even an infinite number.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/05/23/could-parallel-universes-be-physically-real/#de8c5cc4d3f6

Spoiler alert:

Inflation may give us an enormously huge number of Universes that reside within a greater multiverse, but there simply aren't enough of them to create an alternate, parallel you. The number of possible outcomes simply increases too fast for even an inflationary Universe to contain them all.

In all the multiverse, there is likely only one you. You must make this Universe count, as there is no alternate version of you. Take the dream job. Stand up for yourself. Navigate through the difficulties with no regrets, and go all-out every day of your life. There is no other Universe where this version of you exists, and no future awaiting you other than the one you live into reality. Make it count.

3 hours ago, Strange said:

This seems to be a extremely popular topic (for reasons I cannot really understand) so here is a good article about the actual physics involved in how there could be multiple universes and whether that means there is another "you" out there - or even an infinite number.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/05/23/could-parallel-universes-be-physically-real/#de8c5cc4d3f6

Spoiler alert:

I've always wondered why it matters if there's another me; I only know the me me and if my me becomes another me, in a different universe (or after death) then I'll be him. 

Edited by dimreepr