Is peltier over load possible

Plasmick

I had an idear,  and pondered weather it could be possible to take a peltier and heat one side to extream temperatures at the same time cryogenically freeze the other side.....?

so i have started to construction. 

Firstly the cryogenic freezer:

I purchased a 12-volt wine bottle cooler which I intend on upgrading...

I am using homemade alcahol at 100% and using a 12-volt fuel pump to pump it through a copper tubed radiater,  an rc turboprop cooled 6"by7"all copper heat exchanger.

Connected to 8mm copper tube coils submerged in alcahol and in vacuum flasks x3 to act as storage batteries for the cold also vacuum sealed, x1 bronze and x1 copper cpu water Cooling blocks for alcahol chill transfer to the vacuum held peltier  12- volt wine bottle chiller also sealed in a vacuum,  the peltier will be connected to a dc  digital volt meter.. Lots of fun constructing all connections are either brass compression fittings or brazed. 

The hot side : 

I have started to construct the high temperature system to deliver heat to the opposite side of the peltier I intend on heating a ball of graphite in a ceramic crucible using a....

laser amplifyer I designed myself powered by a 3.7volt  battery... 

The graphite is heated in a vacuum until it is white hot reflected by a gold plated  silver bowl infrared passes through the vacuum and projector lenses to form a disc of heat which is focused onto the peltier.. 

looking great!!! a little steam-punk-ish... Lol

Edited by Plasmick

First, pardon my ignorance - I had to look up wikipedia to discover what a peltier is. Secondly, the Heath Robinson nature of the experiment sounds intriguing and great fun. Thirdly, what do you hope to learn from this, other than determing the great inefficiency of the scheme to generate electricity (which I infer is your intention)?

3 hours ago, Plasmick said:

I had an idear,  and pondered weather it could be possible to take a peltier and heat one side to extream temperatures at the same time cryogenically freeze the other side.....?

I think it's obvious that this is possible, with the proper engineering. 

To what end?