Evolution and Creation

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is your "immensely deep knowledge?"

ooo' date=' i can prove that an imaginary creature created the universe by using logical fallacys[/quote']

:mad: It is the knowledge that you believe is fallacies because you can't comprehend it. Read Sorcerorston's post:

Some people are merely so wrapped in their "science" that they cannot fathom anything that is beyond their comprehension' date=' such as the majesty that is the supreme being.

If it is not quantifible by their flawed and incomplete physics or biology or other incomplete sciences they automatically judge it as falsehood. It is the thinking of primitives who cannot see past their own subjective and prejudice minds to see the true grandeur and beauty of the holographic universe that was created by the one true surpeme being.[/quote']

Well young man you have the mind of a Cavia porcellus. You are simply not ready to comprehend all i have said.

Take a cue from Herme3. And just so you know I have forgotten more than you will ever know, which is why i'm a congressman and you're not.

no, it is a fallacy, because it is a fallacy, not because we can't understand you. you two are morons.

You obviously don't understand us. The thought of a supreme being with unlimited powers is something you can't understand. You can't understand it because you don't have unlimited powers. You think that just because you can't create a universe, God can't either. That is a fallacy.

Take a cue from Herme3. And just so you know I have forgotten more than you will ever know' date=' which is why i'm a congressman and you're not.[/quote']

well, i am a nuclear physicist and an ordained minister. what is your point?

Well young man you have the mind of a Cavia porcellus. You are simply not ready to comprehend all i have said.

Take a cue from Herme3. And just so you know I have forgotten more than you will ever know' date=' which is why i'm a congressman and you're not.[/quote']

Ah, doubt that, but it would explain the sad state of affairs of our government.

You obviously don't understand us. The thought of a supreme being with unlimited powers is something you can't understand. You can't understand it because you don't have unlimited powers. You think that just because you can't create a universe, God can't either. That is a fallacy.

no, it isn't a fallacy. do you even know what a fallacy is?

well, i am a nuclear physicist and an ordained minister. what is your point?

The point is many people believe i am capable of delivering their views and creating the laws of this land, that's the point young man. you're the reason why children need to learn creationism in school, so maybe they have a little respect for their elders when they understand that man is not the ultimate judge.

we can all understand it. but, just because we can understand it, doesnt mean that its true. i think that was yourdadonapogos' point -- that we can also comprehend pink fairies, but that in-and-of itself doesnt mean that pink faries exist.

the lack of acceptance of the existance of god by some of us is not due to incomprehension. it is a matter of belief.

anyway, personally i cant understand phisics, french, or local computer-networking, but i acknowledge that they all exist.

The point is many people believe i am capable of delivering their views and creating the laws of this land, that's the point young man. you're the reason why children need to learn creationism in school, so maybe they have a little respect for their elders when they understand that man is not the ultimate judge.

So, what kind of scientific authority do you have as a congressman? None. Respect is earned and you have to try a lot harder than arrogantly declaring you are right in a science forum. I am not surprised but it's terrifying to be reminded that men like you make the laws. This is why the world is in such a mess.

Oh my Herme3.

Please tell me, can you prove god created the universe?

All the bible says is that god created the universe with his words.

There is no proof of this. NONE whatsoever. God never explains how he did.

Second, I want to point out that weak arguement that you give.

"well, you cant understand god because he has allmighty powers and you arent therefore you cant understand him".

****. Mother ****. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU, A god with almighty powers IS AN ILLOGICAL IDEA. It goes against the laws of phyisics, against logic and is EXTREMLY ILLOGICAL IN ITSELF.

The "All Mighty" God from the bible DOES NOT exist. He is ILLOGICAL, goes against scientific laws, and gives no explanation for him creating the universe.

Ummm... Why is a congressman insulting people on a webforum? Way to go get those votes, sorcerorston.

And I have never met anybody that actually believes in God. I have, however, met a whole lot of people that believe what everybody else believes in the little corner of America where they grew up. Then again, most religious people I know are Catholic and it is literally impossible to be Catholic and believe in God.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU' date=' A god with almighty powers IS AN ILLOGICAL IDEA. It goes against the laws of phyisics, against logic and is EXTREMLY ILLOGICAL IN ITSELF.

The "All Mighty" God from the bible DOES NOT exist. He is ILLOGICAL, goes against scientific laws, and gives no explanation for him creating the universe.[/quote']

There is nothing illogical about God having almighty powers. He designed the laws of physics, not you. If he wanted you to have unlimited powers, he would have given them to you. However, he didn't. Therefore you are restricted to the laws of Physics, while God is not. God has chosen to keep himself hidden from us, except through religion. That does not make God illogical since he has unlimited powers. He is only beyond your comprehension.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Let's all remember that this thread is in Evolution, an established scientific branch. Let's also remember that ad hominem is also a logical fallacy; no more name calling, please.

Evolution is not interested in spiritual beliefs, neither supporting them nor denying them. Please keep this thread on track, since, if it begins to dip towards spirituality or spontaneous creation without factual evidence to back it up, it will be moved to Religion or Pseudoscience respectively.

There is nothing illogical about God having almighty powers. He designed the laws of physics' date=' not you. If he wanted you to have unlimited powers, he would have given them to you. However, he didn't. Therefore you are restricted to the laws of Physics, while God is not. God has chosen to keep himself hidden from us, except through religion. That does not make God illogical since he has unlimited powers. He is only beyond your comprehension.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance[/quote']

How dare you say im ignorant without using facts to show that im ignorant? Anyhow I will show how you are USING FACTS.

You say that god isnt illogical. Well, if he did design the laws of physics, please show me how he did and some proof of it. Wait, are you going to resort to the same tactic every other creationist does, saying that "god just created the universe. thats that."

Because you said that I was ignorant because I said that god defys the laws of logic and physics IN WHICH HE DOES. Then you proceeded to say that he does, but since he created the laws of physics, that he does not have to adhere to them. Please, show me some proof of god creating the laws of physics, hell, why not show me proof of him creating anything.

And second, if you say god created logic, and the laws of phyics, don't you think it would be kind of stupid for him to make laws that he himself defies, and that makes him defy the only thing that man has to reason, which is logic? It sure does seem so to me.